Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Budget is a problem (Tomatin)

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 14 years ago by elaine.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tomatin2002's avatar - moon

Mexico
Member #1449
April 30, 2003
49 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2003, 10:36 am - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by tomatin2002 on May 10, 2003

This is an example of tricky numbers.  Some of these numbers are going to hit, not because they were a result of a system it is because it is simple mathematics or probability and everybody can do it. 

103, 345, 147, 730, 371, 034, 306, 351, 415, 607, 167, 654, 346, 516, 136, 106, 041, 750, 314, 105, 407, 157, 170, 146, 035, 540

I posted these numbers in my first topic just to show you that everybody can post lots of numbers and "pretend" that they know how to play pick 3.  Everybody can post this group of numbers that I posted.  I didnt say that these are my "real" numbers because I only post 12 real numbers and 12 last pairs.  If you know about numbers you can see that these 26 numbers are not the result of a system it is only mathematics.  These numbers cover all the possibilites between 0-7 except the numbers 2, 8, & 9.  This is only a clarifaction to my first post. 

I'm going to answer some replies that people ask me why I dont post numbers for all the states right here in the forum?  Of course I can post last pair right here, box numbers, straight numbers, pick 4, 6/49, fantasy 5, etc. I have systems for all these games but if I ask you to email me is because I'm just looking for the people who are really interested in my systems and in the way that I play the numbers.  If you are really interested you're going to get the numbers.  It's not easy to post for 40 states or more group of different numbers everyday.  I dont spend my whole time in this forum for do that.  These games are not easy, this is not magic like I can hit the winning numbers everyday for every state..I wish to meet somebody who could do that.  But in 12 years, I didnt meet nobody like that and I met lots and lots of players and lots of players who have systems and lots of people who bet their address number or birthday number.  There is a difference between a REAL player and an OCCASSIONAL player.  A real player deserve a good system and an occassional player can just continue playing their birthday and address numbers.  There is people that really like this game and spend lots of money everyday playing this game and these people really deserve to win.  One of the difficulties in this game is the budget because it's true that the more numbers that you buy, more possibilities you have to win but you need to organize the way you bet and your budget.  Example, if you bet $10 daily that means that you are going to spend $240 at the end of the month and at least you need to have 1 win to recover your money.  That $10 needs to be divided on midday and evening dvents so you are playing 5 numbers everyday.  Playing 5 numbers daily is not easy to hit if you dont have a system and also if you change your numbers for another ones in the next days, forget about it.  The possibilities to win is harder if you do that.  I stop to do that 6 years ago because I was winning but I needed to win more often during that month.  So I discover that having more groups of numbers playing in the same week keeping these numbers for 6-8 dvents ahead gives you more hits often.  My systems are good and yes I can win and I bet everyday and win money but like I always say this is not about winning, that is easy, the point is how much money you can make betting in the right way.  This is another reason because only the people who are interested in winning must write me because i'm going to tell them and explain to them the right way to bet.  Also they need to understand that you need to play everyday.  Consistency is the key in these games and let me tell you I really know about numbers and during my life designing systems i've been seeing lots of different systems.  So I hope this answers the questions some of you were asking.     

Mexico
    Member #1449
    April 30, 2003
    49 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2003, 11:22 am - IP Logged

If you notice I already posted my numbers for the week.  Maybe you didnt check it but here it is again:

Last Pair

96 , 66 ,  93 ,  89 ,  82 ,  85 ,  42  , 24 ,  29 , 41 ,  20 , 23

Pick 3

896    583    699    139    688 

281    190    369    289    350

559    340

I posted these numbers to play since Saturday and I dont think that your language is nice or are you mad at the way that I write my posts?  I don't know why you are mad because everyone has their own way to write and do things and I feel uncomfortable when you reply in this way.  If you think that your numbers are the best well just post and compare with mine and we will see who has more hits.  I'm not scamming people by selling my system or selling numbers, I dont do that.  The people who do that are scamming, not me.  My posts are not bull like you call it, if you watch you will see my numbers are real and I hit the numbers lots, but i'm not going to do what you want just because you want me to do that.  I post when I want and what I want, isnt that the purpose of this forum? to share with people? not to attack people with bad language or something personal.  Because when I talk about players i'm not talking about any specific one, and i'm not only talking in this forum, I'm talking about outside in general.  And if you put attention on what I write, I say 'I met lots of people' who has systems and who play their address and birthday number, I never say that people in this forum do that so I think you better start to put attention and dont feel like it is something personal.  If you dont like my post, dont read it.

Mexico
      Member #1449
      April 30, 2003
      49 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2003, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Hits on the first day with my box numbers were:

Maryland 538, Georgia 913, DC 396, and Kentucky 043.

Hits on the last pair on the first day were:

New Jersey 24, Idaho 96, Kansas 29, Maryland 89, Michigan 23

I hit these numbers on Saturday.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2003, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Tomatin,

I apologize as I guess my language was strong.  Everyone on here has a right to post.  And I don't knock the posting. We all gain by different postings of numbers.  It is a comparison tool.  I didn't like the email thing, that's all.  All the number predictors on here work very hard, including you to come up with the numbers.  They are all very good.

Yes you have hit and congrats to you.  The idea is for us all to win not have a contest on who can get the most right. 

Please accept my apologies and please keep posting; we all want to win.  I think every one of us has been taken to the cleaners by scams and systems that make big claims.   I just didn't want another one coming in here. 

Sandy

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
          Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2003, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

BC3v5,

Thank you fo

Sandy

Mexico
            Member #1449
            April 30, 2003
            49 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2003, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes I'm Mexican and I'm very proud to be Mexican and being Mexican don't make me less than anything else in the world.  You post whatever you want, and I'm going to do the same.  If I choose to have my email on here is because it is my decision and the people is free to write me or don't write me, it is their choice.  It is time to end this argument because it is not going to take us anywhere and I didnt come right here to throw insults or fight with people, it is not my way.  Thank you.

Mexico
              Member #1449
              April 30, 2003
              49 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2003, 1:18 pm - IP Logged
              Please review the following rules for using Lottery Post:

Golden Rules

• No personal attacks. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

United States
                Member #1383
                April 16, 2003
                18 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2003, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I think tomatin was right because if you need your state number just e-mail to him. There are 48 state and that is lots work and lots of time for just writing.I e-mail to him and he give me four hot number for my state already.

thanks you very much....

United States
                  Member #1148
                  February 17, 2003
                  50 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2003, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for the numbers. They look good and I will play them as you instructed.

I bet I am not the only person that wrote to you. I take a chance everytime I buy a ticket, so why not take a chance on you.

To EVERYONE ELSE:

He sent numbers and did not mention anything about a system or selling anything. Maybe we just have a hard time believing there is anyone out there that is NOT trying to make a buck off us.

ShadyLady

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31350 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2003, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

i emailed him, too. no response.

United States
                      Member #103
                      February 1, 2002
                      78 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2003, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

i also emailed him for florida and got no response, but maybe he is busy, please reply as I am very interested in your system and am a serious number player.

jana2002's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
                        Member #629
                        August 27, 2002
                        958 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2003, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I also sent my email and no response maybe if he has time he will email me the numbers for Georgia thank u in advance.

United States
                          Member #403
                          June 15, 2002
                          166 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2003, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Looks like this is the confession board. So, here goes...

I sent him an email and he sent me 4 sets of numbers. I plan to play them and hope like Heck they hit.

Doesn't bother me whether he's from Mexico or St Croix or anywhere else. I figure brains were distributed everywhere. You've heard the saying: if you're not involved in the problem, maybe you can see it more clearly. Sure hope he sees it very clearly!

It's a shame that it looks like he's been run off from here. Have to give him credit though. He had some really good answers for everyone. And I might add, he handled himself like a gentleman.

Best of luck to all

OldHank

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31350 Posts
                            Posted: May 12, 2003, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

i did get a response to my email. he seems very nice.

Mexico
                              Member #1449
                              April 30, 2003
                              49 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2003, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm so sorry that sometimes I cannot answer right away because I only check my email in the morning and at night but not during the day.  For Jana2002, really I didnt receive your email so if you want to email me back I would appreciate it.   

Tomatin