Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottscorp's Projections For Powerball!

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 14 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60
October 28, 2001
455 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2003, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Tu

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2003, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I just can't get myself to post my number predictions. That's just not my style.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2003, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

If you buy Quick-Pick selections then there is really no reason to post them as predictions. I assume that people who post predictions have studied the history of previous drawings of a lottery, noticed a pattern and are giving their best guess at what the next winning numbers will look like. So far, no one has come close with a jackpot game, so very few even try. I have posted my picks for a lottery, but I don't consider them predictions, just an indication of how I pick my numbers for those who are interested in sharing ideas about picking numbers to play. Lottoscorp, you didn't come close this time, but keep up the effort and if you ever pick a winner, please share you system with the rest of us.

RJOh

United States
        Member #60
        October 28, 2001
        455 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2003, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

In

Dowser's avatar - pendule

United States
          Member #947
          December 24, 2002
          95 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2003, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi lottoscorp: How are you using the term "remote viewing" in the above post? Are you refering to remote viewing as in Scientific Remote Viewing? Just curious, thanks. Dowser

Scientific Remote Viewing (SRV®) is a trainable mental procedure that can assist a person in obtaining accurate and detailed information from distant locations and across time. Simply, SRV is a controlled shifting of awareness that is performed in the normal waking state of consciousness. SRV uses the human nervous system in a way analogous to the way an astronomer uses a radio telescope. Using SRV, the human nervous system acts as a tuning device that connects us to an underlying field of nature through which knowledge of all things is possible.(SRV®) is a trainable mental procedure that can assist a person in obtaining accurate and detailed information from distant locations and across time. Simply, SRV is a controlled shifting of awareness that is performed in the normal waking state of consciousness. SRV uses the human nervous system in a way analogous to the way an astronomer uses a radio telescope. Using SRV, the human nervous system acts as a tuning device that connects us to an underlying field of nature through which knowledge of all things is possible.

Amarillo/Austin
            United States
            Member #1424
            April 25, 2003
            696 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2003, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Lottoscorp:

According to Ed Dames, Remote Viewing on Pick 3 numbers is entirely within the realm of probability.  I personally use charts, graphs, "systems" and past history in combination to predict numbers.  I don't play with serious money unless there is a definite trend, but I always make projections to stay in practice.  I chart Texas, California, New York, Ohio, Illinois and New Mexico to accelerate the learning curve, but only play Texas since I live here.  Over the past two months I have racked up a 50/50 hit rate in all six states.

Orangeman

United States
              Member #379
              June 5, 2002
              11296 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2003, 5:54 am - IP Logged
              Powerball $23 million Wednesday, May 21st.

Hot Lotto $1,450,000 same night.

United States
                Member #947
                December 24, 2002
                95 Posts
                Posted: May 18, 2003, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Hi orangeman, I am always interested in hearing from anyone familiar with Remote Viewing, no matter who's system they favor...TRV, TDS, SRV, ERV, ARV, CRV.....

best to you, Dowser

United States
                  Member #379
                  June 5, 2002
                  11296 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2003, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Did anyone notice MUSL was late in transmitting last night's Powerball results...because someone was stuck in traffic in New Jersey (and the backup is on military leave?) I just heard this on the radio!

Amarillo/Austin
                    United States
                    Member #1424
                    April 25, 2003
                    696 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2003, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Dowser:

How familiar are you with remote viewing?  I consider it a discipline rather than something occult.  I get about 50/50 results with Pick 3 and don't even try to work with Powerball or the new Texas Lotto.  Ten balls are about all this little country boy can handle at one time and I admittedly get way off the mark from time to time.  I don't approach Pick 3 with a target method, but as a prediction of where the lines will run on the chart.  It is much easier that way.  Some writers in the Pick 3 field (yes, there is a body of literature on the subject) compare Pick 3 to picking stocks.  I am admittedly better at stocks than the lotto.  I have averaged 15% on all trades this year.

Orangeman 

Northern New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1526
                      May 18, 2003
                      2 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2003, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Powerball players: Anyone inconvenienced/aggravated by the drawing delay Saturday night? Please tell me your story! I'm Elise Young, a reporter for The (Bergen) Record in Hackensack, NJ. We're working on a story about the technician who was stuck in traffic in Clifton, NJ. Please e-mail younge@northjersey.com or phone (201) 646-4440. (I will call you right back.)

United States
                        Member #947
                        December 24, 2002
                        95 Posts
                        Posted: May 18, 2003, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi orangeman...yes I agree it is a "discipline rather than something occult". I think I have every book written on the subject and have been following it since it became public in 1995. I have met Pru Calabrese, also Dale Graff, and once took a one day seminar from Pru (Pru just shut down and dropped off the web). I visit most rv web sites and discussion groups on a regular basis. I have Ed Dame's first video tape and the Monroe Institue program on CDs.

I started with Farsights method first now I kinda follow the DOD CRV manual. I am thinking about switching to Pru's TDS methods it is archived here:

http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/misc/TDS-methods.pdf

I like pru's "fingers method" of picking lottery numbers.    Although I don't think it is in the material at the URL above. As you know most RVers tell you numbers are the hardest thing to come up with, as good an excuse as any for not winning the lottery every week I guess.

I would be very interested in hearing about your methods, for both lotteries and stocks, if you care to share...if not I understand. Maybe I should try the Pick 3s instead of the jackpot games. I have not checked my picks from Yesterday yet, I will let you know how I did if you are interested.

There is nothing wrong with being a "country boy" I just moved back to rural PA after living in the DC Metro area for 30 years.

Best wishes, and I hope to hear more about your RV experiences. Bill

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: May 18, 2003, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

When ever anyone post their predictions or picks in a public forum, their successes and failures are documented.  Unlike professionals who sell software and systems, their information is free and opened to scrutiny.  With odds of 1:14M and worst, a jackpot winner is not likely to be posted so it is unreal for anyone to expect a winning post, but that should not prdvent posters from sharing their ideas.

RJOh

United States
                            Member #60
                            October 28, 2001
                            455 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2003, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello Dowser And Orangemen

United States
                              Member #60
                              October 28, 2001
                              455 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2003, 6:22 pm - IP Logged