Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Doubles....the value?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 14 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2003, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

In pick 4 the doubles hit 50% of the time......so I ask ...why not play the doubles only. They are easy to track ..better than singles. Tracking the position would be easier.....and tracking the fourth number would be easier. I like having 50 % of the numbers automatically ....I like knowing on those days I will never have less than half the numbers. Just seems like the best way to play. Anyone out their play this system? The tracking  is the key. It's just easier with the doubles.

Win  d 

new york
    United States
    Member #1454
    May 3, 2003
    355 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2003, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

No I don't use that system, but (to me) hitting 4 numbers is easier than hitting three numbers.

Try playing front pair or back pair, if offered in your state.  It is real easy to get a hit on just 2 of the numbers by tracking them.

Good Luck!

cplus's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
      Pgh, PA
      United States
      Member #514
      July 25, 2002
      485 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2003, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

I know Bluegrass plays that way. It does make more sense to me to play that way. Since it pays 400-1, I like those odds.

I tried for a month or two playing only doubles last year and had my first hit ever!!!! It me me feel great, but then I switched over to concentrate on the pick-3. I have learned so much now about these games that I might switch back next month to see what I can do. Can't be much worse.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2003, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info.......Ga doesn't have front back pair ..anything. Think I'll switch. Man ......we are getting the raw odds!