Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Squabble

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 14 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #403
June 15, 2002
166 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2003, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Ok, I have to admit that I did not read all the words in the "recent" squabble between Casho and Sedertree.

Will someone please answer this for me: Did it start out with both guys pushing their "systems" OR was Red pushing and bragging on his and Sedertree trying to call his bluff or should I say "quieten him"?

I do know that ONE of them is a bragger from waaaaayyyy back.

United States
    Member #403
    June 15, 2002
    166 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2003, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Again! who started the "fight"??

Nobody knows???

Then, was it worth losing a very knowledgeable lottery person from the forum?

dowjones's avatar - starwars09

United States
      Member #1509
      May 15, 2003
      22 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2003, 8:43 am - IP Logged

I believe that the "winner" is

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2003, 11:52 am - IP Logged

The squabble is about the better pick3 system, so there is no jackpot winner.  With pick3 there are only 1000 possible combinations and if you consider the box form of each combinations there are only 220 possible combinations.  With a list of 50 numbers, one or two hits per week per state is expected and if you are looking at all the daily drawings all over the country then five to ten hits a day is expected.  It a squabble that proves nothing.  Now if someone want to squabble about a system that could pick a winner in Megamillions or Powerball even once a year, they would have something worth watching and the proof would be the results.

RJOh