Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers for the week

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 14 years ago by mattd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sista Dee's avatar - hi
Decatur, GA (east of the ATL)
United States
Member #17
October 11, 2001
261 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2003, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Hi Mattd,

I like th

Phyllis's avatar - Catwoman

United States
    Member #459
    July 8, 2002
    610 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2003, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

SistaDee,

I knew that number ring a bell.  Yes it has hit twice here in the last week.  I am wishing it your way.  Good luck.

Phyllis

Sista Dee's avatar - hi
      Decatur, GA (east of the ATL)
      United States
      Member #17
      October 11, 2001
      261 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2003, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Phyllis.  I've been riding it five times straight and one time straight box since the hooptiemobile broke down last week.  A hooptiemobile is my definition of an old ride with mega mileage on it that gets you from point A to point B.  My ride fits that criteria because it's a '95 Caravan with 173,000 miles on it.  When it's not sick, it definately gets us from point A to point B (got us to DC and back last Christmas with no issues). 

Anyway, I've pretty much dropped everything except the 576 and 579 I mentioned earlier.  If the pick 4 number hits the way I have it, my tickets will be worth $27,000 before taxes.  Whatever's left after the the folks finish with me would pay off a couple of nagging bills and leave me enough to walk into a Dodge dealership and drive off with fully-loaded, late model Caravan.  Not bad for a $6.00 wager...  : )  Have a good one!

Sista Dee

mattd's avatar - sungirl
        atlanta
        United States
        Member #1368
        April 13, 2003
        72 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2003, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

HI Sista Dee I like your number the last time I had a good feeling about  cash four 0000 fell. I idn't get a chance to play I saw it coming have not played cash 4 since.

I do like your number 9869- also try 1698