Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tomatin

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 14 years ago by Maryland.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Clarkston, Michigan
United States
Member #76
January 6, 2002
8528 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2003, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I didn't post in the Challenge post because I thought it might get lost and I wanted you to see this.

I have a lot of respect for you now.  Even if you don't win, at least you are attempting it.  That takes guts.  I really hope you can pull off some consistent wins and in the end whind up in the plus column. 

Tomorrow, I will be looking for your post..........go to "The Challenge" to find the 14 states I listed...................20 numbers for each draw allowed.

This is the last time I am going to apologize to you.  I jumped on you needlessly I guess and when I am wrong, I apologize in front of everyone.  Please accept it.  Ask anyone who PM's me, I don't answer right away.  Don't know why, I just forget they are there.  So I do most of my speeches right here.  So you get the apology here, my dear.

Good Luck, Tomatin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy

tomatin2002's avatar - moon

Mexico
    Member #1449
    April 30, 2003
    49 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2003, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi I dedicate the last 13 years of my mind thinking on numbers and creating systems but when I came to this forum to show everybody how I was doing with my systems some people started to attack me by calling me scammer and other things but I can understand that people make mistakes judging people before they know them and I also made these mistakes too in my life.  I'm not going to be the last person to come right here to post numbers, there is going to be lots in the future and I just came right here to try to find some people like me that love numbers and dream to have the perfect system one day.  There is no perfect system of course and it is very valuable for all the people who make systems because you put lots of effort on that and at least you try.  Everybody wants to be the best of course and that creates problems but I thank you for your post because is more difficult to apoligize than to attack and I respect that so, lets leave this in the past and continue giving numbers for the benefit of the people.  There can be some challenges here but it must be numbers against numbers not people against people.  Thanks SandyK 

Tomatin

United States
      Member #986
      January 5, 2003
      280 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2003, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Musta been a typo Tomatin you had the 869 straight in Maryland