Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tracking Pairs~Pick 3

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 14 years ago by fbird.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #89
January 18, 2002
2092 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2003, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

This system for tracking pairs is very handy as a tool backup to most any program that can be used, I have found it to be a very simple arrangement and it works this way:

Use exactly 30 days as your base not 31.  Count the pairs involved to the currant winning draw. Make a chart on your pc and range your numbers in two columns from zero to 00. Zero to nine are the single digit counters, count all of the single digits and place them next to the digit that you are counting. From 10 up to 00 are the double digits (count them as above!) Between the single highest sum and the highest 3 or 4 double digits you can have a winner.

0123456789~10-11...99-00

Good luck!

Teufellj

United States
    Member #89
    January 18, 2002
    2092 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2003, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Evening Val,

tracking pairs is a numbers game to begin with. What ever your format is you must have 30 days worth of past information. I have found that you keep it simple. I read pairs backwards and forewards. Eg. 307 is 30, 37 and 70. Makes no difference which way you read them. Watch!

01 is also 10~12 and 21 are the same pair~13 and 31~and so on. I do not split them to make a different pair! Write your program from 0 thru 9, your second half of this program will be 10 thru 00 (100). Many of the pairs are repeated as I have shown you, so when you formulate the double numbers the repeats are a wast of time and efficiency to write down. Take a 30 day setup; keep accurate count of the pairs daily and you will find that between the highest single digit and the highest and second or third highest double digits you can make a good educated guess as to what might be played. In this instance I use last evenings winner (three digits) and wheel them against the pairs that I have chosen; then I do the same with only the three or four highest single digits. Finally, we have two pick three games per day, I will combine those numbers (midday) with the evening winner by wheeling just the six numbers and look for a match between my singles, and doubles. If something looks especially good, I use Jazzy's "Egyptian" method to top off my plays.

This should clear up most misconceptions that may have occured in my post.

Luck to you Val,

Teufellj 

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
      White Lake,Mi
      United States
      Member #1495
      May 12, 2003
      5546 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2003, 6:34 am - IP Logged

Teufellj,

Hey, thank you for the info. Will try it here in mich. and see how it works. have a good weekend.

your pal,

VAL

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus