Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hey Everyone

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 14 years ago by Pick 3 Fairy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sista Dee's avatar - hi
Decatur, GA (east of the ATL)
United States
Member #17
October 11, 2001
261 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2003, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Good afternoon, everyone:

I know this is way outside the scope of the forum, but I'd like to know if any of you are starting to get undeliverable messages in your e-mail for stuff that you didn't send out?  I just logged onto my computer a few minutes ago, and when I went to open my outlook, to check messages, I got a bunch of e-mails telling me that  messages that I supposedly sent to folks weren't delivered because of server problems or whatever.  The problem is, I haven't sent an e-mail since last night.  It appears to be going through my address book because the messages are saying that I sent stuff to folk that are in my address book, but I haven't sent anything to them and it's going in alphabetical order.  Some of them are addresses I hadn't seen in eons. 

If anyone out there has any information about what could possibly be going on, I'd really appreciate it.  In the meantime, if I have communicated with you via e-mail at anytime, please check your stuff to make sure everything is OKAY.  Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.  Also, if anything shows up from me dated today, please delete the message immediately because I haven't sent anything to anyone today and I don't want whatever is happening to my system right now to mess up you guys' stuff.  Thanks!

Sista Dee

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
    Texas
    United States
    Member #44
    November 15, 2001
    3839 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2003, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like you might have received a virus or worm or whatever that may sending itself to everyone in your address book.  Better do a virus scan.

The Fairy