Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Excel Spreadsheet for Pick3!

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 14 years ago by troyn.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
alvardo's avatar - wings2
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #1258
March 12, 2003
2713 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2003, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Atlanta Georgia
    United States
    Member #96
    January 23, 2002
    8794 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2003, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Whatever you say Jazzy, but yo

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

United States
      Member #1148
      February 17, 2003
      50 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2003, 3:57 pm - IP Logged
      Quote:
        Atlanta Georgia
        United States
        Member #96
        January 23, 2002
        8794 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2003, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

yep !, i won't argue with a women, but you're trying to be funny. I tell you the truth !!

United States
          Member #1148
          February 17, 2003
          50 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2003, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

You are plain sorry.

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
            Member #786
            October 14, 2002
            2723 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2003, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

You, e-mailed, me with an 'offer', also, let's not forget about, that!

I explained why I, turned-  down your 'offer', at the time.    But you, never came back!

I, don't really have, anything 'negative', too say about you. My only suggestion is, that you take a 'chill-pill' 

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

United States
              Member #1148
              February 17, 2003
              50 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2003, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

you're trying to worm out of this by continuing to edit your post above mine. Aren't you?

Atlanta Georgia
                United States
                Member #96
                January 23, 2002
                8794 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2003, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Naw, just making sure you know what I mean. No, um not that way, if that's what you're trying to say, um a whole man darling, a whole man. that's why I won't argue with you. you are a aldy, right. Or does Shadylady mean, maybelady? If so, GOOD BYE!!

Canada
                  Member #1574
                  May 26, 2003
                  12 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2003, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

WoW!

Never did I think that this simple notice of a new tool for pick3 would get so nasty. Man this is just getting plain silly.

Howver Jazzy you make a good point. Thank-you. So in the next few days once I sort out some logistics and stuff then I'll post some numbers for my area. fair enough as i require the drawing history for my method so to post predictions for each state just isn't feasible to collect the history for all 50 states. However i do play my area daily and so would be easy for me to post what numbers I intend to actually wager that day.

Gees just cause you decided to do some research on several systems out there, some guy gets all up in an uproar and thinks he owns everyone's ideas..Casho Please anyone can see that this in no way resembles anything you've done.

If someone wants to use your system or anyon'es elses again by all means. I'm not trying to pursuade anyone just making it known there is another tool. It's up to the user who he decides or how he decides to play.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2003, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

troyn,    Can you tell us about the filters you use? We can only come up with about 20 or so filters. Are there Alerts on all these filters? Does the method you use on a states database use any sort of (3 number Touch pattern).......and if so how many of these patterns are there? 

Thank you,

Win  d

Canada
                      Member #1574
                      May 26, 2003
                      12 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2003, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Basically here's a break down of some of the ways I analyized the pick3 to determine patterns.

The frequency of occurance for each alpha pattern i.e. EEE OOO OEO etc as well as when the last time that pattern hit.

The frequency of occurance by position as to if the number was even or odd and as well when the last time that it hit .

the frequency of occurance for odd and even sums and when the last time those hit for each.

A list of the alpha patterns EEO OEO etc. if the combination contains the most over due number and how many draws it has been since that combination hit. Each alpha pattern contains 125 combinations each and of these 125 25 will be doubles.

The frequency of the total sums of the numbers and when they last hit.

The frequency of groups of sums i.e. singles 1-10 teens 11-20 and twenties 20-27 and how many draws it has been since each group hit.

The frequency of occuarance for the root sums and when they last hit.

A look at the frequency for each number in each position and how long it has been since each number hit in each position.

I also looked at groups of number i.e. less than 5 greater than 5 and as well grouped numbers into sets each set contains an odd number and an even number how many times these have hit and how long it has been since each group or set hit.

A look at if the number was higher or lower than the last draw and the frequency of occurance and again how long it has been since that trend hit.

As well as a look at the general frequency of any digit hitting in any position and how many draws since a digit has hit for each.

A level of play look in other words for each draw how many numbers were pooled from the last 5 draws and how many weren't and their frequency. This is a nice way to show pooling trends for example for my area in the last 30 days it showed at one point a 60/40 split that is to say on a particular draw 60% of all the 10 numbers hit within the last 5 draws and 40% didn't. But for my last draw as of last night the trend jumped to 90/10.

A look at pairs front pairs back pairs and outside pairs.a look at doubles a look at each boxed combination,

As well a list of the 1000 combinations and ways I divided it up so that you can filter out unwanted combinations and strip the list down till you have the ones you want to play.

Yes I do have alarms. You'll get pop ups warning you about doubles and when an Even or Odd sum is due.

Hope this helps to clarify.