Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Twister picks all states next 3 days

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 14 years ago by FUJITA.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1553
May 22, 2003
171 Posts
Posted: May 29, 2003, 1:57 am - IP Logged

027 029 079 279 002 220 007 770 009 990 227 772 229 992 779 997

Play boxed or comboed for the straight hit

United States
    Member #1553
    May 22, 2003
    171 Posts
    Posted: May 29, 2003, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

The tornado watch has been upgraded to a warning . Twister picks have hit the northern states of

Connecticut midday 997

Maryland midday 072

you have a boxed hit or a straight hit if you comboed them. Hope you were watching the radar.

United States
      Member #1553
      May 22, 2003
      171 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2003, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Day 2 midday twister picks

Delaware 022

Texas 229

I started posting last Friday on this forum and Delaware I have hit you about 6 times in this time frame with my picks.

Pick3forSC's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
        North Carolina (West of Charlotte)
        United States
        Member #1436
        April 28, 2003
        628 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2003, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations!!!  You got S.C. it came up 299!! Will be watching your picks a few days, keep up the good work!!!  BTW...Is twister picks just a slogan because you have bad weather where you are or do you have somekind of system whereby you determine your numbers with a radar system...lol. Now that would be different!!!!

WTG!!
        Good Luck!!!

United States
          Member #1553
          May 22, 2003
          171 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2003, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

It is my personal slogan for my picks. Just as a F5 twister on the Fujita scale will blow away your house even if it is brick, twister picks I'm hoping on occasion will help you blow away your state pick 3 lottery. Just as tornadoes do not hit everyday do not expect twister picks to hit everyday as well. Watch which ones are hitting hot. Like Delaware for now is on fire. Northern states have been hot especially in the past week. It is my intention in my post to bring something fresh and exciting to break the lottery doldrums we all get in. There are many people posting numbers on this forum who are very good. I will name no names, their results speak for themselves with limited plays each day. I have a saying ,wet lines catch fish. If the line stays dry you can not catch fish. My pole has never caught a largemouth bass by sitting in my closet at the house. So let's go uh fishing, but do it in an intelligent way with moderation. Let's dry run systems or people's post you trust. It will not cost a dime and I find it fun myself. You never know what you will discover. Everyone, lines in the water. Good fishing to all.

United States
            Member #1553
            May 22, 2003
            171 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2003, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Day 2 Evening Twister Pick Hits

connecticut 299

kansas 209

south carolina 299

United States
              Member #1553
              May 22, 2003
              171 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2003, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Ok Maryland this is the 2nd time my picks have hit your state during the past 3 days.  Also Connecticut twister picks hit you 2 times as well during the 3 day period. They hit your state two days back to back. I sent out a tornado warning to all northern states days ago. This was the last day on my twister picks which was day 3. Total hits for day 3 are as follows:

Maryland 020

New York 700

Total twister pick hits for the 3 days of play that I suggested is 7 states with Maryland and Connecticut falling twice in the 3 day run.

cplus's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                Pgh, PA
                United States
                Member #514
                July 25, 2002
                485 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2003, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

WTG Fujita

920 in PA midday!!!!! Not Bad, not bad at all [:thumbsup:]

tomatin2002's avatar - moon

Mexico
                  Member #1449
                  April 30, 2003
                  49 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2003, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

hi fujita, you choose 4 numbers and you make the combinations of the 4 numbers , of course you are going to hit in some states, it is just maths, or maybe the trick is how do you select the 4 numbers, but anyway you can select 5 numbers 12345 and make the combinations

play it box and i promise you that this combinations are going to hit in lots of states

just maths

tomatin

United States
                    Member #1553
                    May 22, 2003
                    171 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2003, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Tomatin you are very right it is just math. Do you think I think those digits we choose everyday for our plays are candybars or something. It is when and what you choose at the proper time that makes the difference. Look at the concentration of the hits where they took place. I warned in advance where to be watching. If you were in Delaware, Maryland, Connecticut you could say cha-ching. Others states came in as well. If it is just math what about posting some numbers. I am sure this forum would want to see them everyday. You want to criticize yet I have seen very little input on numbers from you at all with number selection.You maybe the best of all but I say the proof is in the pudding. Let's see them. You know this is what you call a forum. If you the man then be the man and post. I post a more limited list than most that are worshipped here on this site, if you will check. Most are wonderful at selection and for those who numbers rarely fall, I say at least they try and are willing to give some input and post. Let's see some tips as well, it would be a welcomed change. Others got feeling sorry for you cause they thought they came down on you to hard to begin with. The honeymoon is over, post dude no excuses.

Mexico
                      Member #1449
                      April 30, 2003
                      49 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2003, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi Fujita, honestly I don't know how you pick that 4 digits to make your predictions.  Maybe you review the past 100 numbers in the state of delaware or maryland, or wherever and you discover that those 4 digits are the right ones but I don't think so.  You cannot filter any system to get 4 digits other case everybody in this forum could use only 4 digits so it is just maths and yes you are going to hit in some states because it is probability.  But tell me what is your state?  and let's predict for your state at the same time and as many numbers as you want.  The problem with your predictions is that you don't know where you are going to hit, could be delaware, connecticut or maryland, you don't know forsure where. 

Pacific Northwest
                        United States
                        Member #1229
                        March 6, 2003
                        707 Posts
                        Posted: June 1, 2003, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Quick note concerning your signature, Tomatin. You are the only one that can see the Mexico.jpg that is located on your C-drive in Linda's Documents and her pictures. You have to put it up somewhere on a web site on the other hand everybody only sees an X.

Good Luck...

Mexico
                          Member #1449
                          April 30, 2003
                          49 Posts
                          Posted: June 1, 2003, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip everett, I didn't know that. 

United States
                            Member #1553
                            May 22, 2003
                            171 Posts
                            Posted: June 1, 2003, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

On 5/23/03 the very first time I posted for the state of Georgia I posted midday only picks and I hit day 3 playing 60 numbers a day. It was really posted as 57 numbers,but I should of had 60, but still hit. Now you go ahead and post 60 straight plays and see how many days it takes you to hit Georgia midday.

Mexico
                              Member #1449
                              April 30, 2003
                              49 Posts
                              Posted: June 1, 2003, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi Fujita, we had a challenge with 50 numbers on May 20 (see below) just to prove how many hits you can get with 50 numbers.  The reason I posted something about the way that you get your numbers is because honestly I just see simple math and if it is simple math well you need to say yes it is just math so people can learn about that way to get their own numbers using that math way but you seem defensive about my post because 500 people saw your post so they have the right to know if they are getting math combinations, that's it.  I never say that your predictions are bad.  I just say you are using mathematics.   

Quote: Originally posted by tomatin2002 on May 20, 2003

Some of the hits for today with my 50 numbers are:

631 - connecticut

471 - georgia

871 - kentucky

868 - new york

619 - new york

575 - ohio

305 - virgina

851 - west virgina

326 - texas

401 - pennsylvania

053 - florida

301 - indiana

817 - maryland

879 - maryland

063 - south carolina

Some of them are straight the rest are box, doesnt matter.  There is some states that don't have the results posted until tomorrow so I didnt catch all of them but the point in this challenge is to prove that with 50 numbers you can hit lots of states so is not a big deal or a challenge to get lots of hits.  As soon as we are going down in the # of numbers that is when we will see the difficulties of this game. 

Tomatin