Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Positioning Numbers

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 14 years ago by Lottowiz34.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Clarkston, Michigan
United States
Member #76
January 6, 2002
8528 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2003, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I believe in 1 digit repeating from the previous draw....percentage wise this is true.

I will give an example now of how to position that number.

Example: Michigan evening yesterday...651....

I would take the 6 (the first digit) and the next night's draw bring it straight down and 1 over..............so for the next night's draw if you think it would contain a 6 would be in positions 1 and 2.  (example: 6xx, x6x).  So you can eliminate the number 6 in the 3rd position.

The 5....the middle digit can go any 3 ways.........so now we have as an example if you think a 5 would be drawn would be in position 1, 2 or 3........(example: 5xx, x5x, xx5).

The 1 in the 3rd position if you think a 1 is gonna come in....would be in the middle position or the 3rd position...(example: x3x, xx3).

Now back to that 651 number:  If I used the above theory and I thought a 6 would come in...........I would play the 6 in the first position or the 2nd position...............763 was drawn.  The 6 ended up in that second position.

Check out your state and see if that works.  Sometimes this theory comes from the same day from the week before.  But in Michigan it is the day before.

I got this information years back from a gal in western Michigan who was a beta tester for Gail Howard.  I lost track of her thru the years; I wish I would run across her again.  If you are out there, please contact me.........lol.  I also wonder why Gail Howard never put out her Pick3 program.  I know it was being beta tested.

Sandy

Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2003, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Made a typing mistake..........the 1 in the 3rd position example would be xx1 and x1x..............instead of the xx3 and x3x.  Sorry about that.

Sandy

Lottowiz34's avatar - spider
      Miami,FL
      United States
      Member #760
      October 7, 2002
      267 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2003, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sandy K I sort of have her Pick-3/4 Program actually I converted her Pick-5/6 Software into a Pick-3/4,I call it "Advantage Plus 3/4" I got the idea from a player on The Lottery Connection Forum awhile back.Basically what you do is enter the numbers by position you treat each position like a seperate game.Entering and analysing the numbers is similiar too the way her Program can analyse the Mega-Millions "Mega-Ball" as a standalone.Out of all the analysis charts only 3 won't work since your analysing by position and not by game like in the Pick-5/6 .I loaded a second copy on my other hard-drive and made the changes so on Drive C: I have "Advantage Plus 5/6" and on Drive D: I have "Advantage Plus 3/4".You would name the files like so FL03101-FL CASH 3/10

FL03102-FL CASH 3/10

FL03103-FL CASH 3/10

The03101 means pick3 10 numbers position1 and so on for

position 2 and 3 0-9 being the 10 numbers.If you have her program try it her software does extremely well analysing the numbers positionally.

Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2003, 2:51 am - IP Logged

That player on the Lottery Connection Forum was probably that lady I talked about............lol........

Sandy

Lottowiz34's avatar - spider
          Miami,FL
          United States
          Member #760
          October 7, 2002
          267 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2003, 7:48 am - IP Logged

No it was a guy!!