Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan-6/25

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 14 years ago by fbird.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Clarkston, Michigan
United States
Member #76
January 6, 2002
8528 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2003, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Signals are there for a triple again.........probably in the evening...as it is overdue in the evening...........

Look for: 666-999-222-555-000-444... watch now I have been cold...probably a 777....lol...........that is what I predicted yesterday.

529-425-509-523-094-345-587-241-143-099-585-236-238-512-597-437-417-547-339-399

Sandy

MICHIGAN
    United States
    Member #1715
    June 20, 2003
    164 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2003, 10:02 am - IP Logged

What a crock the Michigan lottery is.  Again 441.  This state has the worst payout history of any other lottery.  It should be investigated.  The law of averages on triples seems non exisitent and the repeating averages is suspect.  Michigan apparently has quite a method of making money off the lottery and taking minimal losses while the lottery player loses money.

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
      White Lake,Mi
      United States
      Member #1495
      May 12, 2003
      5546 Posts
      Posted: June 25, 2003, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Jorli,

I have to agree with you in some regard. But if you look back on the past history, June is a repeating number month. Now if you click on  any of those boxes to the left of the drawing date ( 3 digit eve, mega millions whatever you want) it will show you the payouts for that drawing ... how many boxes str. etc. whatever pertains to that particular game. It also works on past history too. but thats where I agree with you on alot of days it seems like a low number for the amount of people that play this silly game we've come to love and hate.

your pal,

VAL

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2003, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

There was just an article in Sunday's paper that said money spent on gambling is down...........Michigan Lottery included.......I wonder why.................lol.

I am telling you guys the dang thing is fixed.......

Sandy

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
          White Lake,Mi
          United States
          Member #1495
          May 12, 2003
          5546 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2003, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Sandy,

I once wrote to the michigan lottery about such an article last year when they said the same things in the paper and offered some insight ( imagine the nerve of me a PLAYER offering advice). And the spin they came back to me with, was just unbelieveable. They ASSURED me their sales were up (nothing mention about profit), and that everything was just rosie....yeah right! So you can lead a horse to water .....but you can't make them drink (know what I mean). That is one of the reasons I rarely purchase instant  tickets....such a rip-off on their pay-outs over the last 10 years. They mostly offer ,what I call lower tier money, in face value to MAYBE $10. But as they always you can't fight city hall. Remember they are the only game in town and have a virtual monopoly... otherwise they would have been out of business a loonnng time ago.Have a great weekend.

your pal,

VAL

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus