Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

S.C. Fri 6/27

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 14 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DonnaH's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
South Carolina
United States
Member #1738
June 23, 2003
39 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2003, 5:12 am - IP Logged

John,

How do you pick your numbers?  Do you not think a double is due?? Just asking..... I'm the new one to pick 4.  I have been researching an awesome system and I am going to put it in motion after the next double hits.  The system I found does not hit on doubles and we have had 4 days straight with no doubles.

would love your input!

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8797 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2003, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Donna H
    this set of numbers are wheeled from the top five digits from a twenty draw digit count. The top five were
    7-0-1-8-2. In some drawings the drawn numbers will appear in the top 5 digits or the bottom five digits. The bottom five digits were 3-4-6-5-9.
    tonights draw was 4654 so it obviously came from the bottom five.
    I do not do any extensive charting in the four game. just keep it simple.
    How I arrived at this set of numbers was by using a lottery software with a game setup just for a twenty draw entry. It automatically counts the digits drawn for me. I enter the current draw and delete out the oldest draw and my new digit count is there.
    In this software in the ticket selection mode I can enter digits which I only want to be pulled for ticket selection. I pull as many desired wether they be no match or doubles.
    This software and system has proven itself to me as I have used and experimented with dry runs many times over the past 15 months since I have had it.
    It has pulled box and straight hits so I am confident to use it.
    It appears to me you may be going to use some type of wheeling system for your plays.
    Good luck

Oo'Ka