Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Sunday Vtracs

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 13 years ago by agnes.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LobsterClan's avatar - lobster01
Gainesville, FL
United States
Member #1209
March 1, 2003
97 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2003, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Hmm.. check out this crazy pattern of Odd Vtracs in the last 7 draws.

Draw      V-trac

948        554

109        215

129        235

791        352

251         312

445        551

835         441

7 ways with one Z pattern, and 6 ways with the other. Add on to that, the fact that the middle digit has been an odd Vtrac for 6 draws as well, and you've got a guaranteed even Vtrac in the middle digit for Sunday. First digit is extremely likely to be even Vtrac too, but ever so slight chances of it being odd again.

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Bahamas
    Member #958
    December 27, 2002
    8245 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2003, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Okay, I admit it! I have no idea what a Vtrac is!  Explain how u get ur #'s from It! Thanks

Gainesville, FL
      United States
      Member #1209
      March 1, 2003
      97 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2003, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Greetings! the best explanation is currently in the Systems forum, located at this address: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/70071

Playing Vtracs is a way to break the 10 digits into an easier to handle 5 digits, by looking at a number and its 5 away complement.

Right now the pattern shows a very strong emphasis on the middle digit being an even Vtrac, which means it has to be a 1,3, 6 or 8. Knowing this information makes wheeling a slight bit easier, but it really all depends on your methods.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2003, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Very Kool Lobster .....Hope you shoot one. This is going to be interesting! 

P. S.     Have you seen anything from Tom?

Gainesville, FL
          United States
          Member #1209
          March 1, 2003
          97 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2003, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I think this draw is a very interesting one to analyze. I like to think of this as a scientific problem, where my major immediate Hypothesis is that the middle digit will be an Even Vtrac.  The side not is that there's a very good chance the first digit will also be an Even Vtrac.

Then, you can try delving a little further, and say hey, that middle digit has been even the past 3 draws, so the chances are probably slightly  greater than 50% it will be odd, leaving us with only a 1 and a 3 as possible options.

I can keep going with due Vtrac pairs, Sums and roots that are due, positional droughts, and all sorts of stuff, but it all has to stay true to the original hypothesis.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard from or seen Tom recently, as his advice would be extremely helpful for a draw like this one.

nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #1187
            February 23, 2003
            306 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2003, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Anyone...can you help...with a dream..last night I dreamt that a friend came to pick me up in a white limosine..what does that dream mean and what number it gives...thanks

Winner........$$$$$$$