Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ohio Evening 3 7/7/03

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Larry.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Larry's avatar - binary

United States
Member #5
October 23, 2001
839 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2003, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

412-251-250-143-291-327-183

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #20
    December 20, 2000
    56970 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2003, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Larry - boy are we having some nasty weather today.  Don't know if I'll be able to get out to get anymore numbers because of the bad weather.  We had hail the size of golfballs almost; anyway they felt like that when they were hitting me in the head.  I had to go out to get our dog Luigi who was scared to death.  He looked like a statue - froze in his tracks.  I think he felt he was invisible...I couldn't get him to come to the house so I had to go out and pick him up.  Judy said it looked like an old fashion Charlie Chaplin movie because I slipped on the grass and hail and I was sliding into Luigi.  He went running the other way so I think you get the picture.  Judy was in the house laughing but scared I wouldn't make it in because they said a tornado was approaching and she was hollering that she could see the funnel forming.  It was bazaar and funny at the same time.  So anyway I'm hobbling around here like an 80 year old and don't think I'm going to go out anymore tonight.

Good Luck Lep

Larry's avatar - binary

United States
      Member #5
      October 23, 2001
      839 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2003, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Yea  I saw some on the news in Cleveland Ohio, sure looked bad. Glad your okay, But I have to tell you, the way you said Judy explained the situation, I put the picture of it in my head ....Yep.. I was laughing to..LOL

Glad your okay
      Larry