Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:13 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

luckyhorse system!!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoscorp.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #1888
July 20, 2003
184 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2003, 12:53 am - IP Logged

the luckyhorse system!!! the most famous or infamous of lotto systems is currently available the system incorporates all the lotto numbers in your lotto game and gives the best numbers at a glance!!! the system over the years has gained popularity for its ability to select the next set of winning numbers especially in pick 5 games . lotto authors worldwide have tried to downplay the winning results of the system due to the simplicity of it  but after trtying it were left with egg all over their face!!!! thats right! the system worked and made them look very unprofessional!!!! for a limited time i am releasing limited amount of copies of this simple but unique system e-mail gfedoruk@shaw.ca for cost and delivery info  you wont be disappointed!!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2003, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Are you that same guy from Canada that use to sell the lucky horse system at Maybell?  If I remember right, you took a system from an old publication that was copyrighted and sold it as your own.  It been about a year since you posted anything, I would have thought you would have changed your name. Well tell me, have you won any money with that system yet?  Better yet, just post some predictions and the numbers will tell the story.

RJOh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2003, 7:58 am - IP Logged

You are the same guy.  I did a search of luckyhorse and there all kinds of posts about you and your system about a year back.  Old scam artists never die, they just fade out for a little while and come back with the same old lines to a new crowd.  Any body want to know about this guy can do the same search.  Man you should have at least changed your name.

RJOh

Farmingdale N.Y.
        United States
        Member #12
        August 15, 2001
        356 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2003, 11:38 am - IP Logged

An early winter must be forcast for the North Woods. I guess you need money for fire wood.

The system is a dud. Tried it for three months on paper and all it came up with was one three number hit.

pegleg

Improvise-Adapt-Overcome

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23261 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2003, 1:20 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: O

Check the State Lottery Report Card