Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

just some info on software

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 13 years ago by retxx.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
erin,ny
United States
Member #1898
July 21, 2003
9 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2003, 7:21 am - IP Logged

hi everyone, thought i'd toot my horn on what i use and have encountered. yep i've picked my nos like everyone else at one time, coffee cans, back of dollar bills, you name it. then the dawn of lottery software. and i've tried just about all of them, freeware, shareware, dont get me wrong, there not that bad if your just looking for a program to grab you some hot and cold nos. and i've bought some of the $50 programs and there not bad either, some wheels thrown in, filter options etc. just didnt have much user imput. then came the swiss army knife of lottery software. my 3 choices,--lottery boss pro--lottery director--gail howard. pretty much use gail for picking keno nos and storeing data. know my choice is lottery boss pro with best bet and pool pro. all work together and the features will amaze you. i take my keno nos from gail, dump them in  best bet. whats nice about it, you can change the percent of each group of nos. pool pro has a nice feature, called signature  pool of your data. it does a pretty darn good job of picking nos too. i tracted the performence of this feature and i'm guite happy with results. at this time i'm pretty much using lottery boss pro and the add ons. if we all buy lottery director and lottery boss pro,best bet and pool pro, the lottery system would see a drop in revenue for sure. bare in mind folks the software isnt cheap but worth every penny.

i hate it when i get babbling, i cant stop. so i will

hope this helps everyone decide. for the right amount of money people will do anything. have fun 

Florida
    United States
    Member #526
    October 25, 2001
    127 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2003, 5:26 am - IP Logged

I will go easy on this software.  IN briefly reviewing the screen shots, It looks like a descent package.  I did find the following quote interesting to note...

Frequency Ratios Analysis

How does long term data (your games entire history) compare with your games short term data (a smaller and more current number of draws)? Do they hit less, more, or the same? This easy to use analyzer tells you in a heartbeat. You set the size and which range of draws are used for both long and short term data - making it totally adjustable for you. This is one of the "themes" you will find in all of Lottery Boss Pro - options for you, control over our software, rather then set in cement no option choices. When you get going with our software you will find this a huge advantage over other software.

It's nice to see other software catch onto the idea of giving users "Options".

*Andrew*

WINHunter - Freeware Lottery Number Predicting software for the 21st century. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

www.sourceforge.net/projects/winhunter

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2003, 11:00 am - IP Logged

My choices are Gail Howard,Lottery Director,Lotto-Hat 5/6,LottoMan,Lotto-Creo,Lotto Sorcerer,MaxHit-Pro,Camilot Lottery Analysis,Lotto2000,Lotto-Pro2003

Lottery Manager,Lotto-Logic 2004,Lotto-Tracker&Wheeler,

LotWin2003,Strike It Lottery Software,LottoPlus,Lotto-Pyramid,LotteryPredictionPro,LottoWhizPro,LottoMania2000

and The Pick-6 Number Generator

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
        light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2003, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Quote:

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2003, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Think of all the times I would have lost by spending that money on Quick-Picks.Besides I never said I had all of those programs I just mentioned they were my favorites.Out of all the programs I mentioned I only have 6 and only paid for 3 of them I get a lot of stuff for free.And another thing is I collect Lottery Software as a Hobby so it's no different than someone who collects vintage Baseball cards or Comic Books which can range from $50 to $1,000 if they are rare,very old,special edition or needed to complete a collection series.Lottery Software can goes as high as $140 and as low as $20 which is nothing compared to other Hobby collecting items.

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2003, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Also you need to take in consideration that a lot of quick-pick players sometimes spend $50 or more on them

weekly!! so that adds up to way more than I've ever spent on software.I've seen players here in Miami shell

out $80-$100 on quick-picks and only win $5 or $10 because I would see that same person again the following day or week cashing there tickets and buying more.Not a very good investment in my opinion letting the Lottery Commision select your numbers for you from a machine they purchased.At least Lottery software lets you make the decisions on what numbers you want to play and if your a Lottery Strategist and not a Lottery Quick-Picker you need a tool to help you out so it's not a waste of money if you know what your doing.The Lottery Boss Pro software mentioned above costs $149 so if "Jahockey" bought it I would imagine he knew what he was doing and felt it was a good investment.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3582 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2003, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

jahockeyKeno) could you share a little insight as to how successful you are using Gail h's keno. How about an example of lets say a 4spot or 5 spot which is all I play in Mass. Any higher is a sucker play with astronomical odds. You can send it to my private box if you prefer. Looking for some kind od win percentage. Thanks

erin,ny
                United States
                Member #1898
                July 21, 2003
                9 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2003, 5:32 am - IP Logged

hi retxx-i dont really track my success rate with g howards on paper. mostly by memory and if i get back anything to keep playing. if i win anything it keeps me playing. and if i have any money from paycheck. on a scale of i to ten, feel it does about a 7. which is pretty darn good when lottery is just pot luck. according to software keno hits 7 to 12 adjacent nos, and software shows this. but which adjacent i'll never figure out. also howards software has not had any new revisions or new additions in 10 years. where boss pro, michael always seems to be looking for ways to make it better. i do pretty much keep a mental pic of how its doing. using her q-picks, 40 nos out of 80, always or pretty much most of the time it gets 8 to 15 nos right. where in ny, they pick 20 and you have to match 10. but bare in mind i didnt use her wheels. i dumped the nos into best bet pro. where you can fudge the nos better in regards to how many times you want them to appear. personally i never cared for howrds wheels. dont know why, just never liked the way the numbers came out. quick story----friend at work wanted some q-picks, thru him 40 nos from q-howards and he made his own tickets up, darn him-he did a pretty good job. won $300. hope this helps, always think the more info the better. can be of more help let me know. let me say i'm farther ahead with sotware. software has brought me $6000 on keno and about $4000 on pick 5. matched 4 out 5 4 times. would never have done it using my head, but bare in mind the lottery is about luck and timing-but it sure is fun thinking you out smarted them. gotta go-montel is on. glad to be of help and if i didnt answer it right ask again. just got up and at my age, takes awhile.

have fun

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3582 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2003, 6:08 am - IP Logged

thanks Ja we play on 20 number hits here in Mass. also. If you could eliminate 40 of the 80 number for me that would be a 50%improvement. Could you do that? thanks again.