Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

copying to excel

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 13 years ago by retxx.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3611 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2003, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Can someone walk me thru step by step the following. I want to go back and copy the last 1000 past draws from the pic 4 and put them on my excel spreadsheet and send them as an e-mail attachment to a friend. I need it to be precise. Thanks to anyone for the help. You can send it to my private mail if you like.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    Charlotte North Carolina
    United States
    Member #464
    July 9, 2002
    17393 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2003, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Retxx.  open the page you want to copy.  open your excel workbook.

If you want to copy the entire page,highlight the page,look at the top of that page and click on edit, click copy.  At the bottom of your computer you should see your excel workbook(book 1) click on the workbook and click on the one of the top cell, right click on that cell, you should see the word copy. Click copy.  Your information should be placed in excell.  Be sure to save book 1 before you start to adjust cells. If you are do not know how to adjust information with in a cell. PM me.

Save the file after you adjust the numbers in each cell, close your work book. Open your email program, on top of the program, click insert, click file.  Find the workbook and click on it.  The workbook should be attached to the email.  Send to whomever.

Hope this helps.

wpb

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3611 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2003, 7:15 am - IP Logged

thanks wpb. I will try it out.