Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Were do most of the numbers fall?

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 13 years ago by MrSteel01.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

On 5/6 digit games?

1 thru 10 (starting) [ 2 ]  [9.52%]
11 thru 35/45? [ 7 ]  [33.33%]
Don't know? [ 2 ]  [9.52%]
Anywhere? [ 4 ]  [19.05%]
Don't care? [ 6 ]  [28.57%]
Total Valid Votes [ 21 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
Cleveland,Oh
United States
Member #1856
July 16, 2003
531 Posts
Offline
Posted: September 5, 2003, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Most people don't know or don't care!

But the fact is most numbers/drawings start w/1 thru 10

EXAMPLE!

1-5-10-15-20/25

or

10-11-12-13-14/15

that's a true fact!

A restrant owner showed me that!

By the way that's how he got his restarant ny listenning to PEOPLE & won the Lottery!

IF YOU DON"T BELIEVE CHECK IT OUT FOR YOUR SELF!
INFO MOST likely for free is not taken for that but ask a lawyer FOR FREE!

    fja's avatar - gnome1

    United States
    Member #91
    January 19, 2002
    12004 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: September 5, 2003, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

    I agree with you, most lotteries have 75 to 80% of their first column number between 1 and 14.  and anywhere from 70 to 80% of the last column number will be between the last 12 numbers of which ever lottery you play.  What goes on in between the first and last number is the hard part to guess, as well as getting the first and last number on the same pick. There-in lies the problem.

    "Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

      visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
      light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: September 5, 2003, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

      for the last 7 years, 

                  "i am .........."meant to"       

      P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

               until further notice,  it's  france everyday

        Cleveland,Oh
        United States
        Member #1856
        July 16, 2003
        531 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: September 5, 2003, 9:40 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: O
          visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
          light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: September 5, 2003, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

          MR. STEELO1,

                      "i am .........."meant to"       

          P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

                   until further notice,  it's  france everyday

            Cleveland,Oh
            United States
            Member #1856
            July 16, 2003
            531 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: September 6, 2003, 1:20 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by fja on September 05, 2003



            I agree with you, most lotteries have 75 to 80% of their first column number between 1 and 14.  and anywhere from 70 to 80% of the last column number will be between the last 12 numbers of which ever lottery you play.  What goes on in between the first and last number is the hard part to guess, as well as getting the first and last number on the same pick. There-in lies the problem.





            It's 1 THRU 10 All columns! Not just column 1 what's wrong w/you!

             

             

              RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19891 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: September 6, 2003, 10:30 am - IP Logged

              You can't win any lottery by just getting the lowest number right, it's that simple.  It helps if you also get the highest and a middle number correct also.  At a matter of fact you can get the lowest number(1st column) wrong and get all the other right and still win something.  Bottom line, get the lowest(1st column) correct is no more important than getting any other number correct.

              RJOh 

                Cleveland,Oh
                United States
                Member #1856
                July 16, 2003
                531 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: September 6, 2003, 1:00 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on September 06, 2003



                You can't win any lottery by just getting the lowest number right, it's that simple.  It helps if you also get the highest and a middle number correct also.  At a matter of fact you can get the lowest number(1st column) wrong and get all the other right and still win something.  Bottom line, get the lowest(1st column) correct is no more important than getting any other number correct.

                RJOh 





                Once again nobody understands what i'm saying because they don't have a progran that can do what I'm talking about I did't say fifrst column I said columns 1 thru 10! If you had a progrem that could show sequenical order you would see! But no one has if they did they would see what I mean!

                A lotto card showes a-1 b-2 c-3 d-4 e-5 f-6 g-7 h-8 I-9 & j-10

                A 1 Would be 1-2-3-4-5-6

                B 2 would be 2-3-4-5-6-7

                C 3 would be 3-4-5-6-7-8

                D 4 would be 4-5-6-7-8-9

                E 5 would be 5-6-7-8-9-10

                F 6 would be 6-7-8-9-10-11

                G 7 would be 7-8-9-10-11-12

                H 8 would be 8-9-10-11-12-13

                I 9 would be 9-10-11-12-13-14

                J 10 would be 10-11-12-13-14-15

                And that's what I'ment 10 columns of numbers not one!

                Don't play those numbers other than the 1 st number in each draw!

                guess the rest or play b-day's,anv, etc!

                Groups are the other 1-9 10-19 20-29 30-39/40-49

                good luck all if anyone at all!

                  RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19891 Posts
                  Offline
                  Posted: September 6, 2003, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

                  Why don't you post 10 such numbers for your states 6/49 game for tonight?  We can compare the results after the draw and get some idea of what you are talking about and also seen if your ideas have any merits.

                  Good luck
                  RJOh

                    Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

                    United States
                    Member #1344
                    April 6, 2003
                    177 Posts
                    Offline
                    Posted: September 6, 2003, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

                     MrSteel,

                     This is way over our heads. Please be patient with us and try to explain in a way we can understand. We're sure that you've had to deal with this problem all your life. You should know by now that most people have a hard time grasping your complex thoughts, so be kind and explain to us in more detail. We are very slow and actually thought these number results were rearranged by the state in ascending order and posted like that. 

                      PROMETHEUS       

                      Cleveland,Oh
                      United States
                      Member #1856
                      July 16, 2003
                      531 Posts
                      Offline
                      Posted: September 6, 2003, 3:04 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by Prometheus1 on September 06, 2003



                       MrSteel,

                       This is way over our heads. Please be patient with us and try to explain in a way we can understand. We're sure that you've had to deal with this problem all your life. You should know by now that most people have a hard time grasping your complex thoughts, so be kind and explain to us in more detail. We are very slow and actually thought these number results were rearranged by the state in ascending order and posted like that. 





                      All 5/6 games can be put in sequencial order thats not the way they were drawn but in the lowest form 10-11-12-13-14-15

                                                              next draw 1-2-3-4-5-6     

                                                  another draw 2-5-7-8-9-10

                      OK NOW 1-2-3-4-5-6

                                    2-5-7-8-9-10

                                    10-11-12-13-14-15

                      Thats sequencial order!

                        JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

                        United States
                        Member #786
                        October 14, 2002
                        2723 Posts
                        Offline
                        Posted: September 6, 2003, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

                            JUST WIN!!!

                        Don't Do It For Me

                        Do It For Yourself

                        "It's not easy, being, GREEN! "


                         

                          fja's avatar - gnome1

                          United States
                          Member #91
                          January 19, 2002
                          12004 Posts
                          Offline
                          Posted: September 6, 2003, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

                          no wonder your always win

                          "Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

                            visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                            light on my feet
                            United States
                            Member #356
                            May 20, 2002
                            2744 Posts
                            Offline
                            Posted: September 6, 2003, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

                            this is what dventually happens when something becomes more complex than it should be. (don't be the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll of the lottery post)

                            k.i.s.s. = keep it simple......steel

                            like RJoH and jazzy said,  post some numbers and we will see "clearly".  what people understand is when their wallet gets FAT, thats the universal language around here.

                             

                            complexVISIONnothanks

                                        "i am .........."meant to"       

                            P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

                                     until further notice,  it's  france everyday

                              Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

                              United States
                              Member #1344
                              April 6, 2003
                              177 Posts
                              Offline
                              Posted: September 7, 2003, 7:01 am - IP Logged

                              MrSteel, what state do you play? You have a lot of information and knowledge that you could share here. Sure wish you would post some numbers and show how really powerful your methods are. You win a lot every week, right?  Well, show em' what a little knowledge can do.  Show them your stuff. Talking  about those #220 or # 750 numbers all over the forum.... just doesn't make enough of an impression. Show them how you make it work. Then, they will understand you. People don't care how powerful a car's engine is, if they think the car has four flat tires.  Show how you make it work. Otherwise....they think it doesn't matter, no matter how much you know. That's it. No matter how much you know. 

                                PROMETHEUS