Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need your advice.

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Tazie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Tazie's avatar - animal bird.jpg

Albania
Member #1147
February 17, 2003
17 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2003, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

What do you guys think about this: ( http://www.element-five.iinet.net.au/Lotto1.htm ) , ( http://www.angelfire.com/sc/godmath/ ) , ( http://hometown.aol.com/n8trspirit/bestbets.htm )

Did any of you guys purchase any of those? Does it work?

I need to know before I purchase it because I don't want to get "rip off" again to a bunch of lotto softwares that doesn't work!

Thanks!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2003, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

You were wise to check here first.  Don't waste your money.  Even good software won't guarantee you a win, but you probably already knew that.  Use your savings to buy extra lottery tickets.

RJOh

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2003, 9:26 am - IP Logged

If your not familiar with "Numerology" which the concept is based upon then I wouldn't reccommend you purchase this system.If you do have a major understanding of Numerology then go ahead and try it out.I studied Numerology for a few years and do plan on purchasing this system.

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2003, 9:33 am - IP Logged

The first 2 systems are reccommended but the third "God Math" I would not purchase it doesn't make any sense it sounds too much like Psychic mumbo jumbo.The other 2 are based on Numerology which is real just like Astrology.

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #491
          July 16, 2002
          837 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2003, 10:11 am - IP Logged

>Number vibrations are subtle, invisible, color-toned electrical charges that flow according to principles of resonance and certain phase relationships similar to the way 120 degree Y and Delta transformer connections set up, step down and channel the flow of electric power.         These same resonance principles make radio and TV transmission and reception possible.<

How can anyone think this makes any sense whatsoever?

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2003, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Well first of all Thomas your wrong!! Number vibrations have nothing to do with electrical energy because they are inanimate objects.It has to do with "para-science"

which includes the practice of Tarot,Astrology and Numerology.These practices have nothing to do with your basic Sciences,Astrology and Numerology have been practiced for thousands of years.There more on a level of the relationship between all things in the Universe

if you've never studied these alternative sciences then you wouldn't understand.I'm not saying in any way that they can help you win money in Lottery games because I personally don't believe they can.I've tried and it didn't work very well I did better selecting my own numbers using systems and software.

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2003, 10:35 am - IP Logged

But I'm interested in seeing what there approach is and if maybe it's something that might have potential.Since

I studied both Astrology and Numerology for a few yrs I know what to look for as to whether they can work or not.

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #491
                July 16, 2002
                837 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2003, 10:50 am - IP Logged

My quote was from one of the websites listed at the beginning of this topic. I think it's nuts.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2003, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Oh my Apologies thought that was your statement but you were quoting there statement? I agree that is a bunch of Baloney I took Electronics in College and I never read anything about electrical resonances having anything to do with "Numbers"

United States
                    Member #1759
                    June 29, 2003
                    1156 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2003, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

I don't go by whether the developer or someone else won a jackpot using a particular system or software.Steve Player won money using his own systems but the developers of LottoPro 2003 and Lottery Director never won jackpots but owners of there software have in the Pick-5 games.I go by what I can get from the stuff I buy mostly information and new ideas many players have bought the same software and systems but not all won anything.Take Versabet 3/4 for example there's a player that has done very well in the GA Pick-4 while other players haven't won a thing using the same program.It's all about the players ability to use and interpret the information from the software effectively.

Tazie's avatar - animal bird.jpg

Albania
                      Member #1147
                      February 17, 2003
                      17 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2003, 8:42 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on September 13, 2003

If your not familiar with "Numerology" which the concept is based upon then I wouldn't reccommend you purchase this system.If you do have a major understanding of Numerology then go ahead and try it out.I studied Numerology for a few years and do plan on purchasing this system.

Numerology by definition: " Numerology teaches that the entire Universe, both thoughts or ideas and physical substance is a manifestation of positive and negative forces. The positive and negative forces make up the cosmic vibrations. "

I've studied numerology a little bit and as far as I know it don't seem to apply in games of chance, its all more about biorhythms, life path numbers, life cycles, etc. that influences in human life. Numerology was originally used from anceint Hebrew called "Gematria."

I don't know if you guys hear about  Aaron C. Donahue.

But I guess this is the answer for winning everytime:

Link: http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/themindofjamesdonahue/id437.html

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2003, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Then you obviously have not read books on the subject regarding the influences of Numbers according to Numerology and Astrology and their usage in Games of Chance.I have 2 "How To Win Games of Chance" by Kenneth

Dickersun and "Win The Lottery" by Ellin Dodge I tried some of the techniques described in the first book and they do work but not that well at least not for me.How long did you study it? I studied for about 3 yrs in my personal opinion though I would not recommend using Astrology,Numerology or Bio-Rythms for playing games of chance I used all 3 methods with no worthwhile results.

They may work for others but to me they are to restrictive because if certain criteria are not met your not suppose to play.Sometimes for a week or more Gamblers don't play by these rules they go by there instincts and expertise.When I started selecting my own numbers using software and systems I did a lot better.I use to just play on my Lucky numbered days but I stopped doing that as well.It's all in your mind if you believe it it'll work if not then it won't help you at all.Astrology and Numerology was never really meant to be used in gambling because it really works in the areas it was created for that I know for a fact from my own experience.

Cleveland,Oh
                          United States
                          Member #1856
                          July 16, 2003
                          531 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2003, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Roy it was luck & $100.00 in qp tickets thats not a system!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31361 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2003, 9:39 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by Tazie on September 13, 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on September 13, 2003

Numerology by definition: " Numerology teaches that the entire Universe, both thoughts or ideas and physical substance is a manifestation of positive and negative forces. The positive and negative forces make up the cosmic vibrations. "

I've studied numerology a little bit and as far as I know it don't seem to apply in games of chance, its all more about biorhythms, life path numbers, life cycles, etc. that influences in human life. Numerology was originally used from anceint Hebrew called "Gematria."

I don't know if you guys hear about  Aaron C. Donahue.

But I guess this is the answer for winning everytime:

Link: <a target=_blank href= "http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/themindofjamesdonahue/id437.html">http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/themindofjamesdonahue/id437.html</A>

love to nibble those micey feet.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31361 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2003, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

donahue is interesting.

love to nibble those micey feet.