Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Winning Lottery System Does Exist!!

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1759
June 29, 2003
1156 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2003, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

It was created by Everett Barker in Abingdon,VA in the early 90's and was used for 4 yrs winning CONSISTANTLY

by hitting 3-5 numbers in the Virginia Lottery.He finally hit all 6 numbers on Jan.2,1996 winning $3 million dollars.He missed winning the jackpot in 1994 by forgetting to play his numbers no one hit that night so had he played he would have walked away with $2.5 million dollars only spending $1 (no quick-pick either)

When Virginia first enacted it's Lottery Everett decided to find a way to beat the odds he figured since the Lottery draw machine is man-made there must be a way to beat it."You just have to find a loophole somewhere so you can get your money back,and that's what I did".He says the only way to win consistantly in the Lottery games is to have a "SYSTEM" by using an intelligent systematic approach to picking your numbers you can win.He has won the Pick-3 game as many as 8 days in a row spending $8-$10 each time.Unfortunately he "REFUSED TO DISCLOSE" any information on how his systems works but giving only small clues.In the Pick-3

"I choose my numbers according to what was and was not drawn the night before","You have to coordinate your numbers and study failed numbers that didn't make it in the past draws"."Numbers tend to go in "CLUSTERS".Mr.Barker has a Business Management Degree and works for Bristol Compressors as an Assembly Line Supervisor or Manager he was 50 when he hit the Virginia Lottery in 1996.This article is from the JUNE 1996 issue of the no longer existing "LOTTO-WORLD MAGAZINE".His reason for not disclosing the secrets of his system was "Fear that the Lottery Commission might change things and make my system obsolete"

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #491
    July 16, 2002
    837 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2003, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, and I can also get my "private parts" to grow by taking a few pills. Don't believe every thing you read.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2003, 4:40 am - IP Logged

I hate to prove you wrong but those Pills do work my friend I have a buddy that used them.Even the Pumps work not all of them of course and not all the Pills either there are some that really do increase your MANHOOD while the others do not.As for the article the reason I believe it is because this guy has no reason to LIE plus there's a REAL PICTURE of him and his 2 brothers accepting the $3 million dollar check in the Virginia Lottery Office.If someone wins the Lottery and goes to the District Office to accept the check and when asked how they won they say "QUICK-PICK" or "LUCKY NUMBERS" I guess there telling "LIES" just like Mr.Barker huh? no wonder you haven't WON yet Thomas you don't believe in anything do you? is your life REAL or is it just a DREAM? I don't believe everything I see or read because we have a BRAIN to distinguish between what's TRUE and what's FALSE in life.I use mine regularly but I guess you prefer making things EASY by believing everything is FALSE!!!!!!! Oh I almost forgot

when I bought the magazine back in 1996 I contacted LottoWorld magazine and talked to the Editor Rich Holman

I asked him about the article and about Mr.Barker's system he said that the guy really did use a system but still would not reveal it's content when asked in Private but did say he may give some Tips and Strategies somewhat related to his system that the Editor could put in his Magazine for his readers to use.I also asked him questions about the validity of Lottery Software such as "Gail Howards" and he recommended it and Lottery Director as well a year later I bought my first program Gail Howard's Advantage Plus and have been quite satisfied with it ever

since.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
        light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2003, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

SIZE

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2003, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

No I never used those Products to enhance my MANHOOD but I know guys that have and they WORKED the PUMP and the PILL.Not all do just some you have to know which ones do and which ones don't.Why? are you interested? I can recommend some products for you if you like?

Belgium
            Member #2220
            September 2, 2003
            553 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2003, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Interesting what this Everett says about numbers tend to go in CLUSTERS. That's exactly what I found. His picking method may be different, but I think from what I read that we are chasing in the same direction. The difference in thought however is that he believes the lotto machine is responsible for the patterns & clusters. I disagree with that. I believe (I've seen enough to be sure) that it is not the machine, but the actual randomness itself that produces the clusters. Isn't it strange that I find exactly the same patterns in The German lotto and in the Belgian lotto. They come from 2 totally different machines, and yet they form exactly the same clusters.

Belgium
              Member #2220
              September 2, 2003
              553 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2003, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Thomas covenant:

If everyone thougt like you do, we would all still live in caves.

first there is an idea, then there is collecting and verifying data, then comes the speculation (and the critics), and after a lot of hard work comes at last the proof.

This method has been used with succes by scientist over the years. Don't allways debunk new idea's and theories that are somewhere in the middle of the process!!!

United States
                Member #1759
                June 29, 2003
                1156 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2003, 1:25 am - IP Logged

I agree it doesn't have anything to do with the Machines but the Random activity of the numbers.I have 2 books that discuss "Cluster Analysis" both were written before this article was featured so it's nothing new.He just somehow figured out a way to use it to Win on a regularly basis.Don't mind Thomas he's always been that way I guess he was born with a negative attitude toward things that are "Out of the Ordinary"

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                  light on my feet
                  United States
                  Member #356
                  May 20, 2002
                  2744 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2003, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Quote:

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
                    Member #1047
                    January 17, 2003
                    348 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2003, 11:39 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by visiondude on September 19, 2003

i have a wife that follows me around like a puppy dog after being married alot of years.  it's from a "combination" of things.  and i have two kids.

How old is your wife to call her a puppy dog?  Drop the word "puppy" next time you mention your wife.

Don't blow all your winnings in one place - Choose Annuity

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2003, 11:41 am - IP Logged

First of all VISIONDUDE my friend has a WOMAN and she recommended it and he just told me because guys love too brag when there "HITTING IT" and now she's in HEAVEN.Your starting to sound like YOUR BUDDY

THOMAS COVENANT for someone who has VISION you have such a NEGATIVE opinion about things that don't "FIT your way of LIFE" that's not the characteristics of an OPEN MIND more like a CLOSED one.Maybe some women are satisfied with "SMALL MEMBERS" but there's nothing wrong with a woman who enjoys a BIG ONE either just like men who want women with "BIG HOOTERS" as opposed to SMALL ONES.And yes it's not always the SIZE of the PENCIL but how you write your name but what if you want to write your name with a BIG PENCIL what's wrong with that? Anyway KUDOS to those GUYS with LITTLE FELLA's I'm glad to be a member of the BIG BOYS CLUB.By the way thanks for your concern on wanting to save me money but first of all I never planned on buying any pills I was just making a statement in regards to Mr.Know it All Covenant and as for the Lottery I can't take advice from someone who hasn't WON ANYTHING at ALL and has probably spent more MONEY losing than I have.That's like taking advice from a FINANCIAL ADVISOR who just filed for BANKRUPTCY.

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2003, 11:45 am - IP Logged

"ANNUITY is GREAT" has a POINT there VISIONDUDE that wasn't "VERY NICE" I'm quite sure GOD doesn't teach us to see our WIVES as MINDLESS females that follow us around constantly IN HEAT!!!

United States
                          Member #1047
                          January 17, 2003
                          348 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2003, 11:48 am - IP Logged

PIck4:

VD is the one who said he had a puppy dog as his wife.  I was simply pointing out facts. 

Hey, whether guys wink at other guys or guys like puppy dogs, let him choose. 

It's all about the choice we make.

Personally, I prefer a HUMAN female hotty with a body around the 19 - 23 yr old age.  I prefer brunettes.

United States
                            Member #1047
                            January 17, 2003
                            348 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2003, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Pick4:

A while ago, VD got upset at me for calling his wife a "dog".  But it seems like it's okay for him to call her a "dog".  To me, a dog is a dog no matter who calls it.

United States
                              Member #1759
                              June 29, 2003
                              1156 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2003, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I was agreeing with you Annuity my message was intended for VISIONDUDE that was "DISRESPECTFUL" towards his better half.