Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Chief is back...

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 13 years ago by kbcherokee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
Virginia
United States
Member #1712
June 20, 2003
1549 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2003, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Tso-gali-I = Friends

Council says it's good thing I moved Tipi to high ground for the storm. First, me and Squaw went to West Virginia for a day and then to Cherokee, NC to Cherokee Indian Reservation for a couple of days and waited for storm to pass. We had good time. Stayed at Happy Holiday RV Park and Campground. I would reccomend it to anyone who likes to camp. The weather was excellent. No rain, or wind and the temp. stayed about 80 degrees. We got back home to Virginia Sunday afternoon about 11:AM and got the RV hooked back up. Put about 1600 miles on it for the whole trip. The Smokey Mountains were beautiful this time of year.

I see no one has won the MM Pot... I appreciate you waiting for me to get back and throw my two cents in again. I missed doing the #'s while I was gone, and of course "chatting" with all of you. The last drawing I played was on the 16th., I had #20, I was playing 13 and 16 and #15 "hit." I was playing 21,26 and 27 and #24 "hit." I was playing 32, 34 and 35 , and #30 "hit." I was playing 40, 41,42, 44 and 47, and #46 "hit." I was also off a couple on the MB too.

Oh well, There's alway's Tuesday... It's good to be back and I wish you all good luck Tuesday night, especiall my ol' firend, VISIONDUDE

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23259 Posts
    Posted: September 21, 2003, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Glad you're back!  (Great visuals as always)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Virginia
      United States
      Member #1712
      June 20, 2003
      1549 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2003, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Todd:

Thanks... Good to be back home, both here and Virginia.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

Virginia
        United States
        Member #1712
        June 20, 2003
        1549 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2003, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

golotto:

Thanks... It's good to be back among my friends here. Yes, we had a wonderful time. The leaves are just now starting to change. Another few weeks and it will really be pretty.

Chief

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
          Member #91
          January 19, 2002
          11904 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2003, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Chief, Good to see your back, wondered why I hadn't hit in awhile,  Thought the medicine man may have put a little HEX on the old MM, Guess I was right, not to mention that little rain dance clipped us up here in Ohio pretty good...good luck tonight..

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #1340
            April 6, 2003
            2450 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2003, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

WB KB!

hope the bell curve starts ringin' your way.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Virginia
              United States
              Member #1712
              June 20, 2003
              1549 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2003, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

fja:

No, the Medicine Man didn't put a "hex" on you... LoL Sorry to hear you haven't won anything in a while. Hopefully tonight...

"Good luck my friend"

Chief

Virginia
                United States
                Member #1712
                June 20, 2003
                1549 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2003, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

hypersonig:

Maybe tonight it will "curve" my way...

"Good luck to you tonight"

Chief