Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:29 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sir Todd, A Question

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 13 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #1359
April 11, 2003
136 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2003, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

It seems to me that AIG caused a lot of commotions lately.  Yes, he was rude and obnoxious and his bashing and name calling were unjust.  Please don't get the wrong idea, and I'm not trying to defend him, but, he wasn't the only one with the name calling and bashing.  VisionDude did the same.  The war was between the two.  Yes, you did warn both of them.  AIG didn't stop so thus, you suspended him.  However, I ASSUME that if VisionDude bashes or name calls ONE (1) more time to anyone, HE will be suspended as well.  For you are the administrator and you have given both of them a fair warning.  I hope you stick to your word.

This reminds me of a heated conflict I had with LottoWiz34.  Yes, it wasn't pretty.  But there will be heated battles because of our conflicts of interest.  Todd, as a mediator, I appreciate the work you do.  But please do NOT show favoritism to any one of us.  If that's the case, I think a lot of the members will leave.

Peace Out.

Good luck to all MegaMillion players 2 morrow.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23273 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2003, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

askjeeves,

I agree, for a long time there has been a lot of trash talk in both directions.  Frankly, he would have been gone a long time ago if certain members had resisted the temptation to respond to his baiting.  It is always a good idea to defend oneself, but in this case it prolonged his departure.

I the most recent case, the one that sealed his departure, it was 100% crystal clear that he along instigated the name-calling and trash-talking.  He took someone else's thread and turned it into an opportunity to trash-talk them.  This was right after I made a "final warning" about trash-talk (and even had to lock a couple of threads).

Then, the guy goes onto Alexa and drops a sore-loser bad review of Lottery Post.  This right after he posted some very nice remarks about this Web site it the "Wanna Help ... Some More?" thread.

I am truly trying to make decisions that are best for everyone.  However, if people disagree, they are free to respond with their feedback.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2003, 3:05 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Todd on September 25, 2003

I am truly trying to make decisions that are best for everyone.  However, if people disagree, they are free to respond with their feedback.

You might also add ' free to leave'.  I for one,certainly won't miss AIG's trash talk and insults.  May God bless him and good riddance.

RJOh