Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new MUSL powerball etc... site redesign..

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 13 years ago by hypersoniq.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #1340
April 6, 2003
2450 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2003, 6:02 am - IP Logged

Why do they keep toying with it? now, they don't list the estimated cash value OR have a link where you can watch the drawing video...

at least they still have the textfile of the draw history in drawn order, but as always they can be several DAYS in updating that.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

twisted's avatar - underground
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #2376
    September 25, 2003
    582 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2003, 7:24 am - IP Logged

I think they are still not done updating their website completely.  It says "Please bear with us while we impove our site.  Thank you for visiting powerball.com."  I'd give them a week.  I think the new design definitely looks better than the old one. 

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2003, 8:18 am - IP Logged

... just as long as they include the "watch the drawings" page and the estimated cash value.

they used to have a very simple "number of winners" page that lited the complete total number of winners in each prize tier, they changed it to include a breakdown by state (and by regular vs. powerplay)... but never included the total... in order to keep that data, you now have to add up all the tiers for all 26 members...so there is some reason for concern if that data is important to you...hopefully they don't lose any content for the sake of appearance.

it depends on what data you use to aid in filtering, as the number of PB only winners is a good indicator of when the jackpot was about to be hit when it was big... not a guarantee, but 70% accurate. Also, the drawing video was a one-stop source to fill in estimated jackpot and draw order data.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.