Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

luckycat /lotto trix info

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 13 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #1888
July 20, 2003
184 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2003, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

luckycat i have now used this system for the last 6 draws it has never failed to bring me no less than two 3 number prizes per draw i even already have hit a 4 number prize  if it has one downfall it is if i was to tally my wins to playing costs i am not ahead of the game i think on average i have retained about 70% of my playing cost but on a more positive side i did manage to reduce my odds that one time with that 4 number win to 1 in 990

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
    BC
    Canada
    Member #2120
    August 19, 2003
    258 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2003, 9:39 am - IP Logged

luckyhorse,

did you read my post about the odds of systems like lotto trix? You could save yourself a lot of money .  Cheers

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/73101

Hmmm ... is there a way to shorten the link I posted ?? 

Irvin's avatar - Goolag

New Zealand
      Member #2234
      September 2, 2003
      173 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2003, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I think this system is a waste of money why;

First of all its a 2if2 wheel.

Its works on pairs of numbers and thats where it falls flat.

Yes you will get the first 2 numbers but what are the odds of getting a 6 hitter with the next 4 numbers being on the same line as the first 2 that have already been drawn? Answer = 1:178365.

I dont think that is right. Why? Since this works on pairs of numbers I think the odds are actually a combination of (47,2)*(45,2) instead of (47,4) for the last 4 numbers to match for the jackpot. So to me the odds of winning the jackpot after getting the first 2 numbers is worse.

Odds for the last four numbers using this system is 1:1070190.

Now I am no maths junky infact what I probably said is wrong but thats how this system looks to me.

Any input from those that really know how this stuff works would be great.

And no I am not putting this system down I just see a fault in this strategy.....1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Regards,

Irvin

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2003, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Since Nick Koutras posted the 82 lines wheel, anyone can test it with their 649 drawfile for free before spending any money on tickets.

RJOh