Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sedertree Wheeling System

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 13 years ago by Sedertree.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
C.A.'s avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Illinois
United States
Member #1267
March 14, 2003
49 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2003, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey George,

Where is the new program I paid for in February 2003? I still have your Email wherein you stated : By registering now for $74.00 I would get the 2.0 update Free of charge in about a month and I wouldn't need a new Unlock Code to use it.  I paid the $74.00 and later  promised the new version would be ready by May or June. It is now October I never received the New Version  and have never been able to use the old one. You also stated that you had put 825.00 into your bank account to cover developement . Where is the Program?

You have not kept in touch and I'm begining to think this was a rip off. The State's Attorney in your state and mine will probably be interested  in this transaction.

C.A.

East Jordan, MI
    United States
    Member #2
    June 1, 2001
    675 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2003, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

In April of this year, Sedereika Elucidation Technologies which held the copyrights to the Sedertree Wheeling System, went out of business.

The company was in liquidation until we learned that both the Sedertree Wheeling System and the Reika Roulette System had been "cracked".

The user agreement which you agreed to clearly states that we had the legal right to do so.  It is unfortunate that these turn of dvents occurred.  It was beyond our control and an unseen dvent at the time of your order.

If you do an internet search for (sedertree wheeling systems "crack") you will find a download AND an unlock code generator to unlock it.

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?srch=105&FORM=AS5&q=sedertree+wheeling+systems+%22crack%22

This is the reason we will not release any updated software.