Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

missed again can't believe it!!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 13 years ago by supermario.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jus1guess's avatar - Yavill
Elloree sc
United States
Member #2422
October 1, 2003
77 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2003, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

now how can this keep happening to me!! what is wrong with me?? 679, came miday in sc. did not play it and was playing it everyday but today, on top of that, i just think i should lay low for a while, can't hit anything, now i don't have any numbers to play this makes me so angry. its like i am not even focus, how can that be??? what is going on here?? this has to be something more than a case of bad luck or whatever u would like to call it. this is awful.

milledgeville
    United States
    Member #1986
    August 5, 2003
    93 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2003, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

What's up ?

Well i've followed your message for a minute not. I  probably would ask you to try advance playing your numbers for the next eve or next day if that's the case. I say this cause if your're so possitive on your numbers stick with them don't change that's what i've been taught.

gilla's avatar - radar

United States
      Member #566
      August 13, 2002
      2453 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2003, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Nature of the beast...write down what you play each time and keep a chart on it...see how long it takes for them to hit...maybe get an idea of from it...just numbers for thought.  ps don't feel alone, happens to all of us.   

gilla

sugarlump's avatar - masked
        darlington/SC
        United States
        Member #2451
        October 5, 2003
        9 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2003, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

D&#

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
          Constitutional Money Is Real Money
          Brick City
          United States
          Member #1216
          March 3, 2003
          1782 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2003, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Jus1guess: Missing your number by a day or two??

Here are some tips I have learned the hard way:

A) Create a BANKROLL strictly for your numbers !!!! Only you can decide how big the bankroll will be. This keeps you on budget and keeps the impulse plays to a minimum.

B) Buy your MAIN NUMBERS for the week IN ADVANCE if possible. I do my workouts on Sat. evenings and by my plays for the next week on Sunday morning. Work out a schedule you like and stick to it. This tip has won me more money than I can remember.

C) Do not play a bunch of hunches !!! Plan out your play. If you're serious you will set aside some personal time and workout your plays. This forum has many excellent workouts and system tips.

D) Keep good records. A pen and $1.00 notebook will work fine.

E) Get the complete past history for your state and keep it up to date.

I'm sure other folks can add to these tips.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
          Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
          (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
          Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
          himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

dartiger's avatar - teddy simple.png
            Elkins Park PA
            United States
            Member #942
            December 22, 2002
            1442 Posts
            Posted: October 11, 2003, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

769 is on the orginal 12 and the HIDDEN LIST

CAME STRAIGHT IN NJ, it will come back so if this is your number keep it in, I suggest one track either day or night.  It is my opinion that the states split up into not just to change the patterns of the numbers but to keep us chasing.

We need to center our attentions one track each day, your choice.  I like the budget thing about the numbers, I just started doing that myself this past week.  Even though all the numbers of the 3 list that I have up and running come in all states, it is not affordable right now I am focusing on my convent, that one special number that was given to me. 

take care

dartiger

Elloree sc
              United States
              Member #2422
              October 1, 2003
              77 Posts
              Posted: October 11, 2003, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

thank all of u all for the sup

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                Clarksville
                United States
                Member #487
                July 15, 2002
                17638 Posts
                Posted: October 11, 2003, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

We must be relatives because I do the same exact thing as you do..I make my workout and then I will play my numbers 1 time and then they will all start rolling in and I will by that time have lost "the ticket" and I just lose....I got one boxed hit this week when I should have hit 4 straights..I don't know what it is..I have always been told that "scared money" can't win..I am trying to make my money have more nerve..(LOL)

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
                  Constitutional Money Is Real Money
                  Brick City
                  United States
                  Member #1216
                  March 3, 2003
                  1782 Posts
                  Posted: October 11, 2003, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Jus1guess: Here's a way to pick numbers that won't set your head spinning.

A) Get the last 14 consecutive draws for your state. I don't personally mix the midday and the evening draws, but you can mix or not mix. It's your personal decision. Try just one draw (day or eve) to see how it goes.

B) Write down on a piece of paper how many times each digit has hit during the 14 draw period. It doesn't matter what position the digit is in. However, once you get good the position will matter because it will help you hit straight. Play box for now its easier and cheaper.

C) When you finish  there will 1 or 2 digits that did not hit very much. The folks on this forum refer to these digits as COLD or DUE, but it don't really matter. Last 2 weeks for Maryland evening:

DAY    WEEK 1                WEEK 2        (7 day play in my state of MD)

SUN    491                      689

MON  108                      879

TUE    175                      536

WED  936                      241

THU    200                      062

FRI     353                      538

SAT    496                      148

The 0 hit 4 times, the 1 hit 5 times, the 2 hit 3 times, the 3 hit 5 times, the 4 hit 4 times, the 5 hit 4 times, the 6 hit 5 times, the 7 hit 2 times, the 8 hit 5 times and the 9 hit 5 times. Remember these are the totals regardless of the position.

D) The COLD/DUE numbers are the 2 and the 7. Always pick the two coldest. These numbers become your key numbers. A key number is a number you play in every combination. Now for the other numbers: Look at the totals; which numbers seem to be in the middle? To me it looks like 0456 and 9. Why? The 1, 3 and 8 all hit five times. 5 is the highest total. In my opinion, these digits "might" take a rest and not hit for a few days. Remember, I am in Maryland, I have no idea what your state will do.

E) OK, now we have 2 key numbers (2 and 7) and 5 other numbers (0456 and 9). Here's what to do: wheel the 2 with the 04569 then wheel the 7 with the 04569. The plays are below:

204 205 206 209 245 246 249 256 259 269

704 705 706 709 745 746 749 756 759 769

Play them all box for $0.50 and you have just spent $10.00

During the next seven days (this week) after the example numbers were drawn, here's what came out:

DAY        Winner

SUN        537

MON        748

TUE         042

WED        688

THU         430

FRI          566

SAT        088

A box hit (042) on Tuesday. Notice that the 3 and 8 didn't rest at all. The 1 went to sleep and didn't show at all. There will be weeks where the numbers don't fall out as nicely as this example did. So what? Don't play that week. Does it hit every week? NO. Does it hit a lot? YES. That is why I stressed the bankroll in my earlier post. $10.00 a day adds up quick. You can play just 1 key wheel, but you will miss some hits. If you use this method, PLAY ON PAPER FIRST for a month or 2 to get a feel for how the numbers flow in your state. Play with your head not over it. OK get busy and Good Luck !!!! PM me if you have questions..... Remember this is a very simplistic system, but it will work.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
                  Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
                  (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
                  Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
                  himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #1528
                    May 18, 2003
                    728 Posts
                    Posted: October 12, 2003, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Hey Jus1guess try getting you 10@.50 QP and if any of your # come up play it Str.&Str.box

Elloree sc
                      United States
                      Member #2422
                      October 1, 2003
                      77 Posts
                      Posted: October 12, 2003, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

okay u guys tell me this what now, i missed the 679 saturday and the 975 sunday, still don't think i'm jinxed? this was happening since last sunday, straight. tell me what u think now. bet some of u feel different about it. I played the 957. 579 straight, why i don't know, a little hit would have been better then none. the 679. i was playing that everyday and forgot about it sat. so tell me what do u all think, one full week of numbers that i lost

United States
                        Member #1751
                        June 29, 2003
                        467 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2003, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

HEY, JUS1GUSS, DONT THINK YOU'RE JINKED, YOU'RE NOT.  REMEMBER IF YOU THINK YOU'RE NEGATIVE, THEN GUESS WHAT?  YOU ARE - THINK POSITIVE AND GUESS WHAT?  YOU'RE SLAMM - UM.

DESTINY2003

sugarlump's avatar - masked
                          darlington/SC
                          United States
                          Member #2451
                          October 5, 2003
                          9 Posts
                          Posted: October 13, 2003, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Jus

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                            Clarksville
                            United States
                            Member #487
                            July 15, 2002
                            17638 Posts
                            Posted: October 13, 2003, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

You are trying too hard to get a hit.  Also, you need some literature to give you the best formation for the numbers you play.  You always play the best formation way.  975 is the best formation for that number.  Also, straight box your numbers or at least back them up with a box play. (sometimes I will box my numbers 3 or 4 times if I want a certain amount.)  You are picking them, your play strategy is faulty.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #44
                              November 15, 2001
                              3839 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2003, 4:14 am - IP Logged

Good Mornin Jazzy!!  I am impressed by your attitude.  What system works so well for you?  Send some of that attitude through cyber space.

The Fairy