Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

POWERBALL up to 162 million woohooooo.

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoking.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
Member #567
August 14, 2002
482 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2003, 12:22 am - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on October 23, 2003

I have a similar feeling about 27.

27 is the most due number at the moment, but it's hard to get the powerball right regardless of which number hasn't been picked in the longest time.  I remember in February 22, 2003 when powerball 26 was picked twice in a row (you don't see that often), and the jackpot ended up being split between two winners, one of them said he picked the winning numbers using family birthdays.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2003, 1:46 am - IP Logged

In another post about due numbers, I explained how I defined due numbers and I post a list of due numbers for PowerBall last drawing and I reduced it down to six numbers and 2 of them were among the winning numbers so I thought I would put a buck on the five most due numbers and use 27 for my powerball because it hasn't come in since PowerBall changed it format, so those numbers will be at the top of my pick list.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

www.winnerslost .com;www.649-lottery.com
      China
      Member #2526
      October 15, 2003
      976 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2003, 6:38 am - IP Logged

Yeah,I WILL KEEP MY PROMISE but it takes time to finish my large project.BTW,I dont think my innocence of younth has anything to do with the claim.Lottery is nothing but lottery

nansen