Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bet Slip Geometrical Draw Patterns

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 13 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Do You Think Visual Analysis Of Drawn Numbers On Bet Slip Can Help Better Predict Likely Numbers?!

Yes, I Have Been Successful With This! [ 2 ]  [15.38%]
No, Geometry Has No Bearing On Odds! [ 4 ]  [30.77%]
Yes, This Program Does It (Download Link Given). [ 4 ]  [30.77%]
No I Analyze It With My Own Visual Method. [ 1 ]  [7.69%]
I Don't Care; I Use Lucky Pick! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
I Arrange Numbers Differently Than Bet Slip! [ 2 ]  [15.38%]
Total Valid Votes [ 13 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
Bangalore
India
Member #2444
October 4, 2003
234 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2003, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Hi Folks,

Here Is Another One. No Math. No Statistic. Just Pure, Visual, Geometric Method...Err No Need To Reach Out For Your Geometry Tool Box...! Just A Pencil And A Plain Bet Slip Will Do! All Visual!

If Anyone Out Here Is A Proponent Of This Rather Down-To-Earth Method And Has Met With Success, Please Share Your Ideas.

Let Tonight's House ODDS Be On You!

Love All!

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
    Member #1687
    June 16, 2003
    1047 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2003, 7:05 am - IP Logged

where is the download link???

would like to see it.??

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

Bangalore
      India
      Member #2444
      October 4, 2003
      234 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2003, 7:12 am - IP Logged

Dear All And LuckyCat:

By "Yes, This Program Does It (Download Link Given)", I Am Supposed To Be Giving A VOTING Choice To You People, The Voters!

So You Know, Onus Of Letting Me Know About Such A Program IS On You, Friends! I Don't Know OF Any Such Program As Yet!

Hope I Am Clear Now!

Thanks.

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #491
        July 16, 2002
        837 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2003, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

The bad thing about bet slip Geometrical Draw Patterns is that a lot of people do it. If you win a big jackpot, be prepared to share it with a lot of people.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

Irvin's avatar - Goolag

New Zealand
          Member #2234
          September 2, 2003
          173 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2003, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

I use the card layout to restrict the amount of numbers to be picked from a minimum of 0 to a max of 2 per row or column.

I use this in the constraints section of Nicks LottoDesignerXL.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2003, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

My loto program has a card layout for all four lotteries that I play which I use when I add  or edit a record in a file.  I also use those layouts when I fill out my cards so I can spot a mistake if a card looks different than the layout.  I've checked the patterns of pass winners and there is no common pattern.  I have a layouts for 5/52 Megamillions(Ohio 8x7 sqs) and a 5/53 Powerball(Indiana 9x6 sqs) and the cards are laid out differently.  Card layouts for both games varies by states, an Indiana Powerball card looks different than a Kentucky Powerball card, so the same pattern produces different combinations for the same game in different states.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
              Member #2338
              September 17, 2003
              2063 Posts
              Posted: October 20, 2003, 12:23 am - IP Logged

i didnt know the slips were different in different states like that - oregon is a 9x6 for powerball as well so its probably the same as indiana and mega in wa. state is also a 9x6 format as well so the mega for wa. state slips would be different than ohio's

Bangalore
                India
                Member #2444
                October 4, 2003
                234 Posts
                Posted: October 20, 2003, 4:37 am - IP Logged

Hi All,

What if the bet slip layouts are DIFFERENT; if the number range is SAME, then how about creating our OWN layout for pattern anylysis purposes.

This way I guess it should be a lot easier to analyze SAME type of lotteries played in different states and something really interesting should emerge...For example, friends, and relatives, and lotto betting experts in different states can discuss ideas about a particular lotto using the SAME layout, after SHARING IT!

If you play in groups/syndicates, try doing it for your PowerBall Lotto! If you find this idea a NOVEL one, gift me 1% of your post tax winnings! (...LOL...).

Has anyone tried it?! I want to know. Also If you have a DIFFERENT idea, please don't shy away from sharing it.

GreenBacks to you all!

DreamLotto

Bangalore
                  India
                  Member #2444
                  October 4, 2003
                  234 Posts
                  Posted: October 20, 2003, 5:18 am - IP Logged

Dear RJoh,

What's your program's name?!

Thanks.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19828 Posts
                    Posted: October 20, 2003, 10:22 am - IP Logged

DreamLotto,

I named my program 'loto' (my program-my name).  I wrote it years ago in GWBasic and have revised it as the games changed.  I've never updated it to a newer language because I've never taken the time to learn one and it works fine in a DOS or Command window in Windows.  No commercial lottery program offer such a feature but  some like Lotto Pro offer templates for printing your bet slips.

dvdiva,

Some states use the same size grid, but lay them out differently.  Ohio's mega grid is laid out vertical and Indiana's power grid is laid out horizontal.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19828 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2003, 9:11 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on October 19, 2003

My loto program has a card layout for all four lotteries that I play which I use when I add  or edit a record in a file.  I also use those layouts when I fill out my cards so I can spot a mistake if a card looks different than the layout. 

My program became obsolete tonight.  When I played MegaMillion tonight at a different place, I noticed that Ohio had changed its SuperLotto and Buckeye5 cards. The old SuperLotto card had 10 play sections 9x6 squares and the new card has 5 play sections 5x10 squares.  The old Buckeye5 card had 10 play sections 8x5 squares and the new card has 5 play sections 5x8 squares.  The place I normally play still have the old cards and their machine had been reading my cards wrong, so they might not even know that the cards have changed.  One would think that the lottery commission would notify all their retailers when they make changes.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19828 Posts
                        Posted: November 8, 2003, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Program updated with new templates for Buckeye5 and OhioSuperLotto cards and the patterns are still just as random.  It's interesting the Ohio changed its cards to 5 boards from 10 boards, it was the only state that I've played in lately that had that many boards per card.

RJOh

Evil Looking