Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is There a Pattern for Traveling numbers?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 13 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2003, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I have decided to get a map of the United States and write in the date & the #'s that are traveling because I can't tell just writing it on paper. I have to visually see it. Has anyone seen a pattern or a trend concerning traveling #'s? 

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8358 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2003, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Laverne I think there are patterns I have see numbers hit in PA, Virginia, Delaware, and Ohio. Within days of each other. Sometimes a number might hit in DC and Maryland on the same day as well as other states. You can check these patterns out by clicking. Lottery results on the upper left hand corner of the Lottery Post page. Although not all states are on the list I have a link to another site that list all the states that have lottery's.
    Also there is references to traveling numbers on this site try the search engine to find the posts..

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: October 20, 2003, 6:20 am - IP Logged

Laverne,

Your idea with the physical map sounds like a good approach.

I forget where you play, but I play in IL and we have a strong "traveling relationship" with GA and NJ.

Good luck with your project.

PS...Here's an interesting tidbit I read the other day.  I don't know if it's fact, but the original GA lottery (and it may have just been a "numbers game" at that point), used the numbers picked in Chicago.  There is a very strong connection to GA and IL numbers...is this a way of history repeating itself?  Or am I just caught in the Twilight Zone?

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: October 20, 2003, 6:59 am - IP Logged

Hey there Rick G top of the morning to you. I play in Maryland & originally our TV drawing used to be called the "Numbers Game" Have you seen any states linked to Maryland as far as traveling numbers are concerned? I may still have some of the old tickets. They used to only print one number choice per ticket but now they print up to five number choices per ticket. Thanks Rick G I appreciate your input.

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: October 20, 2003, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

I have found that it can take as long as a month for a # to come from another state to Maryland. I believe that it is all about timing. The time that it takes for those balls to swirl around in the chamber after they have been released. Then the time that it takes for the ball to actually go up into the cylinder to be drawn. I'll bet if someone were standing their with a stop watch I'm sure that the time the balls were allowed to swirl in the chamber & the interval of time it takes for a ball to be pulled up into the cylinder to be drawn that you could almost predict right there on the spot without looking at the numbered ball what the number will be based on the time frame of these actions. Wouldn't that be something. But then the timing would not even enter into this if the pick 3 or pick 4 were computer generated. HMMM; SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT HUH?

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2003, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Laverne,

No, I haven't seen any correallation with MD and travelers but then again I haven't studied it.  I only caught on to GA and NJ because I was playing them too.

I'm really interested how your approach works.  I know it happens and would like to see physical relationship to the "phenomenon".

I was going to edit my previous post to suggest looking for "triangulation" if that makes any sense.

I'm kind of metaphysical in my thinking and I think the numbers come in from US a lot.  Look at NY on the anniversary of "9/11" the number 911 came up in their evening draw.  That's way deeper than coincidence.  I believe our collective consciousness affected that draw.  I know it's weird, but look at my avatar...lol

Again, good luck with your project...visual pattern recognition works best because aren't our brains computers and maybe our eyes are the mouse?

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Florida
              United States
              Member #1493
              May 12, 2003
              873 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2003, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Hi  Lavern  You have embarked on a very interesting Topic. I know there are travelling numbers I have proven that by following Dartiger's Twelve Disciples Final Twelve etc.etc.

These numbers are in Canada  , Germany and  many other Countries who have a Lottery system .

Do your Research and you will see for yourself. Knowledge is a very powerful tool. I love your spirit .Keep up the good work

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2003, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Hey Beverly, Thanks I love your words of encouragement. Check out my findings in my post 10/21/03 entitled "Traveling From Cali to Maryland Midday"

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2003, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes Rick G, I do believe in a collective consciousness. That is what starts the energy. And believe me, even when it comes down to numbered ping pong balls in a machine they to have a reaction based on the energy that is present.   

JAP69's avatar - alas
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8790 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2003, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Laverne
                    I tracked all the states three games at one time for about 3 or 4 weeks. What I noticed which you may want to keep track of are the 120 no match and the 90 doubles. I noticed that the drawn numbers for about 3 or 4 draws will not reapeat that much but after those 3 or 4 draws they will start to comeback in bunches.
                    you may possibly find the sequence if any to find numbers to play in Md.. Sorta like keeping track of them as though all the states draws are hooked into one state.
                    Let us know what you find.

WHATT

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
                      Member #786
                      October 14, 2002
                      2723 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2003, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Hmmn!

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8790 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2003, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

WHATT

Skony1's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                          Streetsboro, Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #1163
                          February 20, 2003
                          5981 Posts
                          Posted: October 21, 2003, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Go here and keep track..................Skony

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: October 21, 2003, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Skony1

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #1493
                              May 12, 2003
                              873 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2003, 5:42 am - IP Logged

Hi Lavern one thing  I have noticed about 156    this number likes the weekend  It also like to travel to Florida on weekends.

I know that numbers have something like personality they have likes and dislikes( very strange ) This is how I see

them.

I have been betting 444 for one solid year and it refuses to come in Florida and Illinois. 279 likes Florida and Illinois

You are on the right track Lavern and you might just come up with an excellent

System.

I am working on something unique  but my predictions will be for all  States I have accumulated  enough information for the past Fifteen years so I will share  soon.