Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Back to Back ....Straight... Ga. Mid

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 13 years ago by doodoohead.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2003, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Excuse me.......... Excuse me ??????

Now ....OK ....that can happen .....Sure back to back straights ....that happens every Million years ......right?

But who in their right mind would play the same number in exact order the very next day?

NOBODY!

So why was the pay out the first day so low.........compared to the 2nd. day's huge payout?

QUICK PICKS...THATS WHY

I really do believe that the states QP software is bias to issue a large amount of the LAST number drawn. That way a large amount of the QP'S are dead money for the players the next day. 

DateNumbersWinnersTotal Payout
10/24/20033972 Midday0 ?????? $141,500
10/23/20033972 Midday308$49,600

Good Luck!
    four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8360 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2003, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Win D .......       Repeats happen many people play the previous draw it might only happen once in a blue moon but when it happens wow what a rush.

The fact that it was a larger payout on the second day means that a lot of people probably boxed the bet.

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
      Member #2392
      September 27, 2003
      263 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2003, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

four4me, 

I agree with Win d! I know lots of players and not one of them is willing to waste 364 dollars every year playing that way. It's really dumb. Plus, this isn't pick 3 we are talking about. This is 10,000 ! 

I'm sorry but I don't think that is a realistic statement that," LOTS of people play that way." What kind of sample are you referring to?  Really?  What lots? 

I hope it couldn't be true that "Lots" of people are that Dumb. 

It makes more sence that the states are being cute and saving the money every day. Most people buy QP's.  It just makes a lot more sence. It was after all , almost a payout of 3 times the first day. Not that many dumb people in the world.   

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done.