Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Cash 3 Mid & Eve.

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 13 years ago by konane.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Would adding front-pair back-pair payouts increase ticket sales and revenues?

It's just fine like it is. [ 2 ]  [14.29%]
Add front pair and pack pair straight. [ 6 ]  [42.86%]
Add f-p, b-p straight and box options. [ 5 ]  [35.71%]
Explore other options to increase sales [ 1 ]  [7.14%]
Substitute something else for those games. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 14 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
konane's avatar - wallace
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #1265
March 13, 2003
3333 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2003, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

We can hope that the GA Lottery officials are peeking in on this and will take a hint to have games which give back to players more.  I've always believed in "dancing with the one that brung you," and most of all giving back to the ones which supported you in the first place. 

It seems the whys for the decline in revenues were well investigated, clearly outlined in the Tennessan articles about Rebecca Paul.  Just hope that the new lottery director when selected will look back at what worked in the beginning and make an attempt to recapture some of that.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
    South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2003, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I have sent emails about a front and back pair for months.

Nothing would please me more about Ga lottery than to see the change game dropped and a 2 digit game introduced, either in the  cash 3 or the cash four.

Who's taking Bec's place ?  I'll start on them now.

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #1265
      March 13, 2003
      3333 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2003, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

I'd love to see current payouts reman the same with lesser payouts for front and back pairs.  If people win even small stuff once in awhile they will keep playing, however, like I've posted elsewhere if I don't win even a few $$, I stop wasting my money because the fun is gone.

Don't know who is presently functioning as Lottery Director, and not sure if they have the power to make any significant changes.  I could not find the person's name on the lottery site giving it a quick look.  You may also want to try snail mail to the lottery with a copy to the Governor's office and let them send it to the appropriate department.  That will be my strategy if I write them again because with the canned reply that came back I know my emails were sent into the cyber waste basket without reading. 

I emailed several times when Bec was in mostly about saving $$ on those ad campaigns and giving palyers something they could win here and there like we all used to, but can guess how far it got me. 

The change game was a waste. 

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
        South Georgia
        United States
        Member #100
        January 28, 2002
        3734 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2003, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I keep sendin em anyway. squeeky wheel and all that.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31361 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2003, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

same here. keep sending.

love to nibble those micey feet.

savannah ga
            United States
            Member #33
            December 9, 2001
            249 Posts
            Posted: October 26, 2003, 7:44 am - IP Logged

i also sent e-mails about the front and back pairs and only once did i get a reply. told me at that time  it was  not in the works, but since miss becky is gone bye, maybe we can get it going, will write an e-mail today

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #1265
              March 13, 2003
              3333 Posts
              Posted: October 26, 2003, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Thank you all for voting in this poll, also for emailing the GA Lottery.

I just finished giving them an ear full of my opinion again, for whatever change it may bring about.  However you all are right that the squeaky wheel gets the most grease and perhaps whoever is at the helm is listening because with declining revenues her job is potentially at risk at some point.

I hope that whoever is chosen as permanent lottery director has a more level headed updated attitude, and is significantly less of the 80's excessive spending mindset that Rebecca Paul wouldn't get over, even after 9-11 and massive corporate bankruptcies.