Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

more phones

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 13 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8359 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2003, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I love you = 143

I=1

Love=4

You=3

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
    South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2003, 7:42 am - IP Logged

thanks, 44me ..

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2003, 7:57 am - IP Logged

i=1

love=3+7+8+5 = 23 = 5

you=1+7+6 = 14 = 5

155 for numerology, another way to look at it.. we'll see.

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8359 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2003, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

spooysoozy I just say that I love you equals 143 because a girl friend of mine use to say and write 143 all the time when I asked her what it meant she looked at me funny and said 143 means I love you silly 1 for I...... 4 for love .........3 for you. So that day I played it and it hit.

Now on days when I feel really loved and I have the extra cash I play 143 which hits here in Maryland often. And as a matter of fact it hit boxed the other day when I posted it on the other message. Go figure everyone I knew had it except for me even though I have been saying for weeks that 143 was due to hit here soon.

So you could say 143 is slang for I love you.

Realistically have no clue as to what the real determination of words to numbers are. I have been searching for web sites about this because I believe that some dream numbers could be found if one could interpret what words equaled which numbers. Like I dreamt that I was at the dentist in his chair but it wasn't a dentist that was working in my mouth this person was saying numbers at the assistant. So when I woke from the dream i couldn't remember the numbers but I did remember the person who was a friend, I though that it was strange that a friend would be working on my teeth and this caused me to wake. So I figured that if I could put a number with this friend that I might have a chance at hitting the number. Gosh I know this is weird but it was funny at the time. Hope this wasn't to hard to follow.