Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

research [ simple or complex]

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 13 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

simple gets more hits, complex confuses

yes [simple] [ 13 ]  [68.42%]
no [simple] [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
yes [complex] [ 6 ]  [31.58%]
no [complex] [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 19 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2003, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Hello John.........Great question!

A question I ask myself all the time. I do believe that you can go too deep..... (paralysis of analysis)

Balance ......a fine balance. I know it when it happens. It's soooo easy to fall off that tight rope or stay in the groove. 

It's funny...... that my biggest wins have come from playing the smallest amount of money and numbers. Because I don't track Evening numbers as hard as Midday...maybe 75%.........and yet... my biggest all-time wins have been at night. But I win more times on Midday.

I have never won any large pot.......walking in the store with a determined feeling or look on my face. I'm a dry-fly Trout fisherman.... and if I can get into the same groove as when I'm catching the big ones........that's the same Zone I win in. Sort of a grin on my face. You can't fake it.

Sometimes it comes from Tracking and Study. Sometimes Winging it.

I'll tell you a secret.....here just lately... after I've studied real hard and finished my best picks.....I have started making  another list of what I call ...."Stupid Numbers."  Really weird how close they are and how often that works. I know one thing....You have to stay in the "Fun Zone" or you won't win!  Hope and determination don't get it.

Hope that helps someone......find the "Fun Zone" !

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8797 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2003, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I agree with you WIN D .
    This past week I done a five digit wheel selecting the five digits for the wheel and in that wheel was the winning number. Keeping the selection process simple may find you more hits. Less complicated in the end.

Oo'Ka