Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Got me hooked on these travelers...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 13 years ago by KDWS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2003, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

These are traveler's based on recent IL stats.  Let's see what happens???

Test only...don't put cash on 'em unless you like 'em for your state.

463-460-469-430-439-409-630-639-609-309

Good luck!

PS...309 combo hit in GA's midday today so that doesn't count as a hit for GA.  If the numbers come in similar to your state, we might have a traveler.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2003, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey there Rick G, yes, yes a resounding yes in any language. I am hooked and it's not on phonics. However learning the ABC's of traveling #'s is important (HAHA) And I'm learning something new about traveling numbers every time their is a drawing. 

FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2003, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Keep us informed, Laverne...You've brought up a very interesting topic.  As I mentioned before in this subject, I think the numbers are picked from our heads rather than their machines.  Random numbers don't travel, but our collective consciousness does.  Don't ask me to explain it, cuz I can't, but there is validity to all that happens.

Keep up the good work and let us know of any progress you may make.

Let me get real off the wall here.......I mentioned before about triangulation.  For example, GA and IL are travelers.  I've seen posted in this thread (I think by Adolf) that TX and NJ are part of our pattern.  I have seen both to be true. 

If anyone has the time or patience to triangulate these hits, we may be onto something special. 

I know it's off the wall Laverne, but since you're doing the physical map, maybe you could give us some input as to whether there is any validity to triangulation  of geographical points.  (Metaphysical Boy is coming out).   I'll just go out and get another 6-pak, call Visiondude in the morning and take two lottery tickets for pain as needed.

KDWS's avatar - animaniacs20

United States
        Member #598
        August 24, 2002
        321 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2003, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Ga eve was 416 i played 460  should  went up on the 0 to 1 close on the traveling number.

Dogo -AM Bulldog

FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2003, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

KDWS,

Bummer about the 461 combo, but maybe it can teach us something about these...they do seem to be a number off very frequently, but how much can we afford to spend?  (one-up/one-down etc.)

Like today in IL midday, I wasn't expecting the 5 to come in at all, but it did.  That's what makes this game so challenging.

Love it and hate it at the same time!  One thing that works in IL for a spare number is to use both draws and eliminate your digits as they came in as you go backward through the draws (both mid and eve).  When you have your 2 digits left, play those in the 3rd position with your hots in first and second..  It works.

KDWS's avatar - animaniacs20

United States
            Member #598
            August 24, 2002
            321 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2003, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rick G For the info.

Dogo -AM Bulldog