Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lotto synchronizer problems!!

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 13 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2735
November 9, 2003
123 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2003, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

hi guru! i recently purchased your lottosync software but having trouble running it! it seems my computer which is an older model pentium 2  cannot processs the info fast enough thus it takes a good 3 days just to get a prediction of 2 of the 10 numbers is there a way for me to use the program that will speed up the prediction process??? about how many string have to be built at 400 samples before the program will list the full 10 numbers????

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
    BC
    Canada
    Member #2120
    August 19, 2003
    258 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2003, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm ...

may have

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
      Member #1687
      June 16, 2003
      1047 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2003, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I am suprised that anyo

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

BC
        Canada
        Member #2120
        August 19, 2003
        258 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2003, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Luckycat,

I did&nbs

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2003, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Luckyhorse tried to sell several systems on this forum, so it's hard for me to believe that he would get suckered on somebody else's system.  But I guess what goes around comes around.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Belgium
            Member #2220
            September 2, 2003
            553 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2003, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Underdog:

Did you already notify me of your problem in my mailbox ?  There is a faster beta of v1.6 available you know.

But, since U use the handle Underdog. I don't know who you are??

I've received a few remarks from others about the prediction speed of the original 1.5 version (mainly from those who are making predictions for lottos with more than 55 balls). All those people have received a significantly faster updated version for free. Send me a mail to me personal adress, and I will send you this update. I think a lot of our customers can testify that we do give a lot of support. We handle problems and questions individually, and with patience, unlike many other soft sellers.

On the other hand, I can not change the methods used. They are time consuming. So it will never finish within just a few minutes. But if it wins you a 5 correct once a year, I think then the long rendering hours are already worth the hassle. This reminds me of myself, buying my first version of Lightwave 3d. I didn't think too that a good image render could take up to 12 hours for a single frame to render on my computer. Some things, can just not be done faster.

Belgium
              Member #2220
              September 2, 2003
              553 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2003, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Hmm, I read people are ashamed to admit they bought our system. I don't think anyone should be ashamed, since it is probably the only thing around, that could actually win them money on the lottos. When the first LottoSynchronizer users win with the system, a lot of others will smack their heads for not having it bought earlier. I'm certainly not ashamed for being the creator of it, and  I'm not ashamed for having bought lottobuster or the vibration math cd, or lottohat, or the honest lotto system in the past too. Although overtime, these systems proved to me that they were not capable of winning me any money. I do think that those who developed these systems, did put a lot of work in it, and that's what I payed for.

BC
                Canada
                Member #2120
                August 19, 2003
                258 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2003, 11:52 am - IP Logged
                Quote: O
                  RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2003, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Guru on November 10, 2003

I'm not ashamed for having bought lottobuster or the vibration math cd, or lottohat, or the honest lotto system in the past too. Although overtime, these systems proved to me that they were not capable of winning me any money.  I do think that those who developed these systems, did put a lot of work in it, and that's what I payed for.

I agree with Guru, when you buy a lottery program you aren't necessarily paying for something that works but for the work to create it.  But while pay for hours of work done to create a program that works no better than a RNG?  Companies go out of business every  day because they spent too much time, money and effort to develop something that doesn't works any better than whats already on the market for a cheaper price, why should programmers be treated any different? If they claim their program will do something and it doesn't, they should be willing to refund your money.  Not every lottery program claim to make a player a lottery winner, but do provide the player with tools that are helpful when playing the lotteries such wheeling system, data files which can be maintained,  searched, summarized and etc.  They do that as claimed by their programmers.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

WILLSELL's avatar - chi
                    NJ
                    United States
                    Member #1924
                    July 28, 2003
                    113 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2003, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Ok someone help me out.

Guru's system only generates the selection.

Does that mean I would have to buy something else to do the actual wheeling?

Do all wheels yield the same results given a set of numbers?

Canada
                      Member #2735
                      November 9, 2003
                      123 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2003, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

no you will not have to buy other software to wheel your numbers as a 10 number wheel is included in the software and a very good wheel i might add it is 10 numbers that generates 30 combinations!!! and guarantees 5  3 number prizes when 3 numbers are chosen!!! good luck!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3103 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2003, 11:08 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by Guru on November 10, 2003

I'm not ashamed for having bought lottobuster or the vibration math cd, or lottohat, or the honest lotto system in the past too. Although overtime, these systems proved to me that they were not capable of winning me any money. I do think that those who developed these systems, did put a lot of work in it, and that's what I payed for.

I think Lottohat and the honest lotto system have potential to win if the user is wise to the balances of lotto and runs a pool to play that many tickets.  LottoHat is the only program I've found that will generate filtered random tickets for the 7/50 online games like iwon and luckysurf. 

Lotto Synchronizer still sounds real interesting to me. BobP