Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottosynchronizer

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoking.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2735
November 9, 2003
123 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2003, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

lottoking the lotto game is a game of pure chance what the lottosync program does in my opinion is try to manipulate the random dvents that may follow that is try to determine using a random generator on which way my lotto will go! i think??? the program leaves you with little clue on its workings i think this was very smart due to the many people who would try to copy this  just remember one little thing here if i hit a minimum of 3 numbers every other draw using only a set of 10 numbers i'am beating the odds!!!!! it doesnt matter whether i ever hit that 6 numbers what matters is the leverage my playing dollar is acheiving  after buying several lotto programs with little success i have to give lotto sync a big fat 10!!!!!!

www.winnerslost .com;www.649-lottery.com
    China
    Member #2526
    October 15, 2003
    976 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2003, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Forany super lotto worldwide,If any system could guarantee picking up all 6 correct numbers within 18 numbers,That means we have got 80% of getting the winning number within 1000 draws.I belived it also disappointed.So I rarely use a machine to choose but myself

lottoking

China
      Member #2526
      October 15, 2003
      976 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2003, 12:44 am - IP Logged

So I dont belive theres such a lotto software to guarentee 6 out of 18 for any super lotto or powerball play

United States
        Member #2315
        September 14, 2003
        23 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2003, 6:44 am - IP Logged

Underdog, what is the sample size number that you use in lottosync for 6/49 game? What sample size number do you think i would need for 6/59 game?

China
          Member #2526
          October 15, 2003
          976 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2003, 9:35 am - IP Logged

underdog,my aim is to win all 6 correct numbers,thats my goal.And I dont even care to win 4+0.I am just very strict about this and I guess thats where we are different.

lottoking

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #1340
            April 6, 2003
            2450 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2003, 10:04 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by lottoking on November 24, 2003

my aim is to win all 6 correct numbers,thats my goal.

I Hear that!

This should be everyone's goal... nobody trains for second place (or 3rd or 4th) in any other game, the lottery should be no different. AND if you can restrict yourself to playing on paper until positive REPEATABLE results are achieved, you'll save alot too.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

China
              Member #2526
              October 15, 2003
              976 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2003, 11:25 am - IP Logged

I like keep on predicting all the time to explore my own intelligence of prediction instead of replying on any kind of software Now.I trusted myself at last.I have been sick and tired of all of them.But I admit I loved them so much.

lottoking