Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Free Lottery Programs

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 13 years ago by dynodyno.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2612
October 25, 2003
122 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2003, 1:11 am - IP Logged

For anybody that programs lottery software(eg. Guru, LottoKing etc), you might want to check this website www.saliu.com He's a mathematician who offers free programs etc. on lotteries and gambling in general.  I figure the technically inclined members might find it useful.  As for myself, I'll keep digging around for any tidbits that might be useful.

Canada
    Member #2612
    October 25, 2003
    122 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2003, 1:22 am - IP Logged

I should add that sometimes you get the proverbial gateway timeout to get to his site, just keep trying it's there. The only thing is that his programs run in DOS(eek!), but he has all sorts of theories, software programs and probabilities for various gambling games. I've used one of his theories on roulette a couple of times and made a couple of hundred dollars.  Hardly a fair test, but nonetheless profitable. Regardless, this site is a programmer's and mathematician's delight.  Enjoy!!

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
      Member #1687
      June 16, 2003
      1047 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2003, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

do u have to download  in DOS to get the programs??

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

Canada
        Member #2612
        October 25, 2003
        122 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2003, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Not sure, but there are instructions on how to download etc., just check around on his site.  He also has a message board. In my case I just used one of his theories for Roulette.  Maybe some on our forum can explain using DOS programs.