Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pa
United States
Member #2485
October 9, 2003
319 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2003, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Good luck getting in his web site. I have tried many times and it comes up pages not found.

I have tried 4 of his systems and I am still working!!!!!! You should get a money back guarantee.We are making him rich by falling for his lines of s---.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19813 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2003, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Steve Player's website is still active, but it hasn't been updated in a couple of years.  There are other articles about his systems and winnings, but they too are a couple of years old.  If anyone is interested in reading them,the links are posted below.

http://www.steveplayer.com/v2c/players.html
    http://www.nhlottery.org/winners/olwinners0800.html
    http://www.saliu.com/bbs/messages/188.html

It looks like Steve has an unattended money making machine.  Maybe Steve is no longer running the thing and someone else has taken over.

RJOhe

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31333 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2003, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

i read that he sold to the company that's running it now.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2003, 9:31 am - IP Logged

He recently won $108,000 in the Pick-3 in October of this year check it out on New Hampshire Lottery website.

He's still active in the company Opcom Inc.he's just busy developing new systems to sell and as for him giving a line of Sh** I disagree he realy wins using his own systems and yes a lot of them are incredibly expensive but if you know how to use them then there worth every penny.I have a dozen or so even the $150-$400 systems and am quite satisfied,I don't use them the way he instructs because some of them are too complicated to figure out or difficult to use so I modify them for my own use in selecting numbers then I use Lottery software to wheel my selections

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2003, 9:39 am - IP Logged

He tends to over do it in some of his best or most expensive stuff the ideas and concepts behind them are excellent but can be modified for easier use.I always eliminate unnecessary steps or change things that could be done in a simpler manner.The last one I got was the Ten-Span system great system but when you look at the procedures\instructions it starts off easy then goes into what looks like some Scientific formula.I've started taking the system apart and looking for the methods that are useful and eliminating or changing the one's that are'nt.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19813 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2003, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on December 02, 2003

He recently won $108,000 in the Pick-3 in October of this year check it out on New Hampshire Lottery website.

Pick4,

Do you have a link to this newer page?  The link I had above is about his winnings in 2000. When I tried to update it, I got this message:

You are not authorized to view this page
            You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.nhlottery.org home page.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2003, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

When you go to the site and click on winners and click on online winners choose Oct 2003 scroll down the list until you see his name.If you can't view the site then it's due to your Web Browsers security settings I had a similiar problem when trying to view some sites AOL check-up fixed the problem