Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Indicator came in for 1 in 8 Pattern!!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 13 years ago by DailyPick3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Omaha, NE
United States
Member #2787
November 15, 2003
329 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2003, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Tuesday 12-2-03 Texas Mid Draw

1-8 Pattern

Tuesday 12-2-03 for Texas Mid Draw

The indicator I watch for has come in again!! This Pattern should hit within the next 4 draws.

Daily

Omaha, NE
    United States
    Member #2787
    November 15, 2003
    329 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2003, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Don't Play same numbers for 4 Days!! The numbers will change daily, the pattern is what stays the same.

Maine
      United States
      Member #99
      January 27, 2002
      1013 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2003, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Daily, would I be right in assuming that the pattern hit with 4-7-8 at noon today, i.e., even/odd/even??

Omaha, NE
        United States
        Member #2787
        November 15, 2003
        329 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2003, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Alx

Even and odd have no bearing.  Still testing this theory. and it is one I do not mind sharing the numbers, but at this time would rather keep "how it is done" to myself.  I have won much off of it, but have only back tested 3 months. While tracking this pattern I stumbled accross something. Prior to this pattern I am playing, another particular pattern always hit just before.  Usually within 4 draws this pattern plays. This might not last forever, and it may never come in again like I have been tracking. But I am good to play for the next 4 games either way with hopes the trend continues. I hope that it continues, that would mean you could sit back to wait for this indicator to come in then just play the next 4 draws. We will see with time, but like so many other methods and systems, they never seem to work consistently, so I am not ready to brag just yet.

Daily

Maine
          United States
          Member #99
          January 27, 2002
          1013 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2003, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I appreciate your response and well know that when you think you've found a pattern it evaporates, (at least seems to for awhile). Sometimes I think there are 1000 patterns, ha, ha. And everytime I find one to follow up on, we get bombed with doubles. Tricky game. Thanks again.

alx 

Omaha, NE
            United States
            Member #2787
            November 15, 2003
            329 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2003, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

You had to go and say it.>> Let Them SLEEP>> Think anything but those...

Daily