Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Urgent!!

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 13 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2612
October 25, 2003
122 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2003, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

This is not a joke!!!Repeat this is not a joke!!!! Awhile back I posted a link in this discussion group under the topic"Believe or Not".  Basically it was a link to a website to an individual called Aaron Donahue who it was claimed that for about a week correctly predicted the winning Pick 3 numbers in Michigan.  While the article was interesting, like anyone who read it, I'm sure had to be highly skeptical.  Well for the past week Aaron and his sister Jennifer have been predicting the correct Pick 3 numbers, everyday for the California Pick 3.  He generally picks the morning draws and uses the code(MCD-3) . Well when I check his selections(generally early in the morning), they are all CORRECT.  I'm up around 6 am E.S.T.,  and I have been observing his picks before the California Pick 3 takes place.  He correseponds with his sister regarding the various draws, there are a serious of numbers(I believe these are like co-ordinates of some kind) and then at the end  he gives the correct number.  Let's keep an eye on this guy.  I know this sounds too good to be true and I hate to sound gullible, but I promise I have been following these e-mails between him and his sister and I KNOW that his selections were BEFORE the draws.  Here's the link. Any comments please post in the forum. http://ummo.cc/LotteryPage2.html

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
    Member #1687
    June 16, 2003
    1047 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2003, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I emailed him no response:?????

how do u get in on his and sister emails??

would like to know more about him      YES

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

Canada
      Member #2735
      November 9, 2003
      123 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2003, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

just be careful of the different time zone as he may be posting after the draw has taken place

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31361 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2003, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

remote viewers were used by the army at one time. it's fascinating.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Canada
          Member #2612
          October 25, 2003
          122 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2003, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I tried that too LuckyCatn no luck.  Use the new link I provided, not the one I posted in the Believe or Not.  If you scroll down you'll see he intends to predict other lotteries all over the USA and the world.  I'm trying to find a reputable place online to buy tickets for whatever Lottery he is doing.  It seems he is just doing pick 3 for now. Maybe we should keep this info amongst forum members, I just  think we all are trying to help each other, so this may be the key.  He uses a form of remote viewing, its got nothing to do with software or mathematics. He's probably a little far out, but who cares if we can make money!!

Canada
            Member #2612
            October 25, 2003
            122 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2003, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Like I said, I'm up at 6am every morning to go to work, so this past week I thought I'd check on his site.  This is where I noticed his selections.  At first I thought they wer incorect, because preceding his final selection there is a series of other numbers.  But I tracked the e-mail times and dates carefully and I can't see any trickery. I think if we all track it, it will be interesting to see.  I'm not tring to raise false hopes, but it is a fact that the government has used remote viewers, but until now they couldn't do numbers.

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
              Member #1687
              June 16, 2003
              1047 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2003, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by dynodyno on December 03, 2003

I tried that too LuckyCatn no luck.  Use the new link I provided, not the one I posted in the Believe or Not.  If you scroll down you'll see he intends to predict other lotteries all over the USA and the world.  I'm trying to find a reputable place online to buy tickets for whatever Lottery he is doing.  It seems he is just doing pick 3 for now. Maybe we should keep this info amongst forum members, I just  think we all are trying to help each other, so this may be the key.  He uses a form of remote viewing, its got nothing to do with software or mathematics. He's probably a little far out, but who cares if we can make money!!y

yes I agree keep it only lp members/good idea.keep us posted too  and thanks for the story/ hope we get it closer to our neck of the woods.

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

Canada
                Member #2612
                October 25, 2003
                122 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2003, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Got to hit the hay!! I'll try to remember to post any predictions he makes in the forum tomorrow morning.....Take care everyone!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3104 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2003, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes there are wins but look at how many numbers are being put forward for a box win with excuse for why it isn't straight.  There are only 210 boxed combinations, when a third are thrown at the target you've got a pretty good chance of hitting something.  A true vision would be seeing tomorrow's newspaper or tv drawing for one combination, and if you're used to doing it you shouldn't have a problem with inverted 6's and 9's.       

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                    Member #2338
                    September 17, 2003
                    2063 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2003, 12:33 am - IP Logged

maybe he's a dyslexic psychic.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2003, 10:56 am - IP Logged

You don't have to be a psychic to pick 30 pick3 combinations and get a boxed hit somewhere in the country everyday.  Take a look at the pick3 section at this forum and you will see people during it everyday.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                        FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2003, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Regardless of this P-3 guy, I find it very interesting to see several members who are aware of remote viewing.  This practice is still going on after (as Emily said) the military used the techniques somewhat successfully years ago.

A man named Ed Dames (a former military pioneer in the field) teaches it, but it's quite expensive and intense.  There are other people who teach it, but he is the one I'm most familiar with.

Anyone interested in this fascinating field can do an internet search on Ed Dames or the topic and get more info.

PS...to RJOH, I agree with you, but it sounds like the Pick-3 guy is picking for one state, one draw.  With a healthy success rate with straight hits, 30 picks is not that outrageous.

Anyone with info on this guy...please keep us all posted.  Thanks!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2003, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

dynodyno, I was up late late last night reading some posts by you concerning this remote viewing. When I was a little girl I can remember being introduced to the powerful possibilities of the mind.  It has been very useful to me.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2003, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

There is also a web site using Mindazzle.

Seems pretty interesting stuff if you want to invest $90.00

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #1340
                              April 6, 2003
                              2450 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2003, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

well, it may be worth a look for the simple fact that he isn't selling anything.

So, you just drop a line to the contact address or what?

Any particular subject?

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.