Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

12-4 Texas Mid Draw

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 13 years ago by DailyPick3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Omaha, NE
United States
Member #2787
November 15, 2003
329 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2003, 8:31 am - IP Logged

680 386 673 707 599

Good Luck - Daily

cadl's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
    Austin
    United States
    Member #1559
    May 23, 2003
    227 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2003, 9:03 am - IP Logged

thanks dp3--are you going to start including doubles on a regular basis?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2003, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Hi DailyPick3, I didnot see a post for Maryland. In the future will you continue to post numbers for Maryland midday.

Omaha, NE
        United States
        Member #2787
        November 15, 2003
        329 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2003, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I am going to start trying out some doubles. I am still pretty far away from coming up with anything conclusive sice my database change. I would love to go back to my old methods, but they were on paper, and it seems my better half decided to clean off my desk. Needless to say, I can't remember my old method and I am struggling to put something together.

I am currently working on the traveling numbers scenario, I find that scenario very interesting. Didn't at first, but looking at it, it sure has caught my eye. I am trying to put something together with that, I see the bar system is used and seems to do well, but am trying to modify the use of the bar method with the traveling numbers to see if not only it will do well with other states, but most of all the Great State Of Texas!! 

I do believe what we need to do is open up live chat somewhere and have a lotto meeting, posting is ok, but holding a lotto meeting sure would do wonders I think.

Daily