Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just a couple things to throw out here

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 13 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JWWRI's avatar - bee
Douglasville, Ga
United States
Member #52
October 3, 2001
980 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2003, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Rick, what do you like for GA. evening??

thanks, jerry 

joyjoy8's avatar - friends
    Houston Texas
    United States
    Member #371
    November 30, 2000
    587 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2003, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi there Rick G. I am by no means a vetran predictor, but with me I win heavy in January and August. The rest of the year it is a win here and and win there.

No system , no rundown , no TTT or program is 100%. I usually see the number, right after the draw. I study pverdue pairs, sums, positions and history for the Texas pick 3 on a daily basis, it's my number #1 hobby. I play to much and win to little , I am never satisfied> If I win at midday I want to win at night. My advice to new players is don't play if you can't afford it in time and money. You have to devote both to be a winner, and third and one of the most important is LUCK. I have won by listening to others, being in the right place at the right time, respect what others are predicting and playing. And if after all that you still want to play the pick 3 in your state. Play on paper for awhile until you yourself can predict, by watching the trends. If you would have won then and only then Play........................Just my opinion.........................Joy

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2003, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rick G, by now you already know I am just glowing over being here at the Lottery Post and finding out about traveling numbers. Never knew anything like this before. I have always done "workouts" Finding out about traveling numbers & how they perform makes me feel as though I have the KEY TO THE VAULT. This is how I feel, there are going to be slow times, but not weeks passing by before I have a win as it has been in the past. I've told a few of my friends about tracking traveling numbers & how great the results can be. To my surprise they still do not want to put in the work to research & clearly see it for themselves. They want to know what I'm playing. In order to get a handle on winning consistently you must understand the game & how all of the elements fit together & perform.