Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers for Sat. 12/6

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 13 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
Michigan
United States
Member #2448
October 4, 2003
25905 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2003, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rick...good luck to you!

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2003, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jorli!

This is not lottery related and I won't get too deep into it, but I have been ripped off repeatedly by one of the """""top""""" banks in this country for a long time and now we're talking about $1000's.  Being an easy going guy, I thought it was just human error when they wouldn't credit major deposits (five times in as many years, always over $600 and sometimes up to $1200).  Now, someone in that bank is taking $400 dollars a month from me on a regular basis for the last 4 months.  I have asked for my bank statements repeatedly and have not recieved one sinced September, after telling each one of their representatives that someone is stealing my money.

This has nothing to do with ID theft.  I canceled my ATM/Credit card a couple months ago and it's still happening.

I've contacted a class action lawyer and explained my case, we already have peolple lined up for this......If you are having the same problems with a major bank with the number "One" in it, please PM me.  My lawyer wants to know and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2003, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

My deepest apologies to all of you...got po'ed about a personal issue that has nothing to do with anyone...I'm really sorry.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #2448
        October 4, 2003
        25905 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2003, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Rick:  first just take a deep breath and let me give you some friendly advice.  I am attorney, but I am not going to give legal advice, but factual advice.  Unless this case is more complicated than you have explained, your money is protected by FDIC.  Someone is taking your money, and as long as you can prove it with the help of your attorney, you will recieve your money back.

I don't know why you filed a class action unless others are being ripped off as well, but I have faith in the fact that the rules of FDIC are fair enough that you should be able to handle the matter quickly and without paying a lawyer too much money (yikes, did I say that?)

Good luck to you on the matter.

Jorli D

FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2003, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jorli....you just saw the idiot side of me.  I'm all good, the account is closed as of next Wed. and I appreciate your words of wisdom.  I'm not always this stupid, just most of the time. I will be a crazy maniac if this is the case this Wed. but I will be taking it out on the bank and not my LP friends.

So sorry to all of you...just lost it today.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2003, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey there Rick G. It's healthy to vent. Never hold anything inside that is a worry. It creates all of these harmful chemicals that are no good for your body. So go ahead let it all out.   

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31360 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2003, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

rickg - i told everyone about my geyser toilets - you can tell us about your bank. sure felt good - emily

love to nibble those micey feet.