Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Post member wins big?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Teufellj.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Chicago,IL.
United States
Member #2902
November 29, 2003
1426 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2003, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Teufellj,

Thank you for being so open and honest and allowing me and eveyone else a glimpse into your life. I'm a seeker of knowledge and information by nature and would love to chat with you again on matters of life and lottery.  Take care and happy holidays.

Sincerely,

Fast Eddie

United States
    Member #1079
    January 24, 2003
    104 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2003, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Teufellj,

I'm wondering, did you have a feeling that you won before the drawing actually happened, or was it a big surprise for you? Did you play the lottery alot before your win? Did you talk alot about winning someday? Just curious about your mindset before the win. Thanks. :)

United States
      Member #89
      January 18, 2002
      2092 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2003, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Rebeckah,

I have played these games for many years. Like any serious player I have won may small bets ($ 2.00 up to $10,000) for anyone wanting the big banking you most likely will spend much time and $'s, I did! That's not to say that a first timer can't win on a single ticket and play once but that's a rarity. Actually, I was playing bingo and won a substancial prize the night before. I was kidding with my wife and stated, "could we handle that sizeable amount?" Never looked at my tickets that night, but I did get a letter from the state and a phone call confirming everything three days later. I am not the type of person to go larking on a busy street bare naked, so no, I wasn't in shock or anything else that you would see on a tv game show after a nice win. I sat down at the dinner table with my family and ate a pretty good meal of fried pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, blackeyed peas and a chocolate milkshake. When we were done, I told my family that I had a very serious announcement and that I didn't want to be interrupted until I was finished. They all knew that I went to the hospital for a tumor biopsy workup and they were completely silent! I pulled out the first class letter from the state and layed it on the table; said that I was thru speaking and walked off. (Ha, ha, ha). It did my heart good to hear the silence to utter pandamonium.

So you see, Rebeccah, that's how I got my jollys and had a wonderful nights sleep.

Teufellj