Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TEXAS 12-12-03 Mid Draw

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 13 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2003, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

WOW Daily Pick3 your 236 boxed was

Maryland's midday 263

*** I've noticed that this has happened for Maryland's midday a few times within your present & past posts. The reason I'm bringing this up is because somehow based on the data that you have for Texas & how you are filtering. It is a preview as to what numbers are appearing in Maryland.***

Omaha, NE
    United States
    Member #2787
    November 15, 2003
    329 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2003, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Wish I had time to monitor that... That is very interesting.

Daily

Omaha, NE
      United States
      Member #2787
      November 15, 2003
      329 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2003, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Currently taking two states that the latest drawing hit from the last 19 draws. California and Indiana both hit Texas Mid 389 yesterday. So I took the last 50 draws from each state and did not allow any of those numbers to be generated. Not sure if it is exact science or not, but during testing proved some good results. Gets the combo's down, and generates some good hits with it. You watch the traveling numbers, watch  Marylands draws, then find two states that the combo came from within the last 19 draws. Then go back 50 draws in each of two states only that had a hit within the last 19 draws and see how frequent eliminating those combo's for your next drawing work. It is a little work, maybe a faster way can be found if it proves to be a good thing.

Daily

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2003, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!!!! Is all that I can say DailyPick3. I stopped using all lottery software when I found the concept of tracking traveling numbers, that's my software. And now that I track mainly doubles it's even easier. The only "software" I use is a #2 "soft lead pencil" & ruled lined legal yellow paper. And I still use the "111" system. Adding one to the original number (do not carry the one) until you get back to the original number. I compare & look to see if any of the previous draws from other states are in the workout with digits connected. I only use this lottery tool sometimes when I feel it is not going to be a double. This routine has proved very well for me. !$!$