Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mercury turns 17th

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 13 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
South Georgia
United States
Member #100
January 28, 2002
3734 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2003, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Mercury will turn retrograde the 17th, when it slows down to do that we get numbers back, too. Also, I notice some of the posters numbers will come out a day  or two after the post.

Often this pops out a triple around that date.

Check your playslips, it's the time we make mistakes, or forget things...have to fix things.. 

flat tires bring 149 (  & 049 ) .. You'll likely see them. Already my puter is actin up.. needs a technical healing, maybe.... it's celery colored... celeron processor ?

ohio
    United States
    Member #1697
    June 17, 2003
    2343 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2003, 7:58 am - IP Logged

South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2003, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Astromind.

I have that one, and a few others that I got in my cards.. kinda waitin for a trip, tho.

That I have to check after every game.  I was noticing that progressed planets and asc ( deg for day ) will be in the same degree as the natal I use for Ga lottery inception  Event chart, I suppse it would be.. I havent had the time to research it, but the first triple 7 came  when 7  planets ( &/or asc ) were in the same degree by progression as the Event chart's planets . Over the Holidays I'll have more time to investigate that.

sooz

cplus's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
        Pgh, PA
        United States
        Member #514
        July 25, 2002
        485 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2003, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

012 just fell in PA on Thurs., and we have been in a repeating frenzy over the past several days.

I guess that means that trips will come.......but, we just had one last month.

Don't know where to go from here. If I was to play trips though, I would concentrate on the 0's, 5's, & 3's.

Thanks for the info.

ohio
          United States
          Member #1697
          June 17, 2003
          2343 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2003, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I SEE EVERYONE LIKES THE TRIPLES TO COME OUT WE JUST HAD ONE HERE IN  OHIO..

I WOULD PUT MY MONEY ON THOSE 0'S THAT LOOKS LIKE A GOOD CALL THERE. I SEE LOTS OF 0'S COMING OUT AROUND THIS TIME.

Astromind

United States
            Member #1829
            July 12, 2003
            1349 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2003, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey Soozy,

you're so right about those repeating numbers....they started already in IL and FL. Triples are still traveling too.  I also like the 000, 333, 555 and 999.  Hope we all get some extra Xmas shopping money.

South Georgia
              United States
              Member #100
              January 28, 2002
              3734 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2003, 8:21 am - IP Logged

cplus..

102 is  "get caught" I think we'll see more of that one since I saw the news on tv.. I have won with 102 & b/u 112 for that.

arrest,  I get 417 & 169, and sometimes ( rare ) 558.

WIZ & ASTRO,

000 & 666 are my cards numbers for trips this last week. The 6's we got in the 4 way. I don't see that its time to play a trip today, tho. But my card numbers can change from day to day, and another trip can be added to that.  I tell my cards "just Georgia" ..they dont listen.

I tried a new way the last financial quarter ( ha ). Out of one set of ten , it hit 14 times in 7 days.. BUT.. with two weeks sets, some of the first set came during the time I expected the second set. Some never came out.  So It is not perfected.. Then again.. what is ? I'm workin on it and keepin records. It seems it takes a village to raise a number.

When I posted I had collected $247 for a friend in need, I had miscounted the money.. there was an extra $20 stuck together in there.. So the Amount collected fell ($267) last night..I mention this because I finished the collection last night and sent  $315 to the fella we collected for. ( after I told everyone it was $310 and decided to count it one more time because IM SUCH AN IDIOT)  I may play those two a day or so. 

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

ohio
                United States
                Member #1697
                June 17, 2003
                2343 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2003, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

TRI

South Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #100
                  January 28, 2002
                  3734 Posts
                  Posted: December 15, 2003, 8:50 am - IP Logged

I did a hora

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing