Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help Me For New 5/31 Lotto!

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 13 years ago by johnph77.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bangalore
India
Member #2444
October 4, 2003
234 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2003, 4:25 am - IP Logged

Hi Folks,

Yesterday (December 14, 2003) saw introduction of a new Pick-5 (No bonus balls) lotto in India called "Fast Lotto". It is a 5/31 lotto played DAILY and pays for matches 2 through 5 numbers.

The numbers for the Draw ID00001 were 10-12-21-29-30

Can anyone give me more info on

• Good wheels to play this game?! I want to play 9 numbers. Any good wheel that guarantees multiple 3 or 4 match in least number of games played?! ( I guess it's called the "mathematically minimal" wheel)
  • Any Country/State playing lotto with this (5/31) configuration?! I want to analyze data for this lotto.
  • Will it be WISE to play this lotto ONCE a week after studying the last 6 days' numbers?!
  • Is it TRUE that because of the small number range and relatively narrow bet slip layout, CONSECUTIVE numbers are more likely to be encountered?! If so, what is the statistics?!

Thanks!

Just Monkeying Around With Numbers...!

United States
    Member #3029
    December 16, 2003
    7 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2003, 4:40 am - IP Logged

I could try!

bobby623's avatar - abstract
      San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1405 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2004, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Suggest you use your own computer (brain) to select numbers from charts you can build using alpha-numeric substitution.  The charts are based on defaults - i.e. letter A for numbers 1-9, B for 10-19, C for 20-29, D 30 and 31.  Convert winning numbers to alphabetical sequences, ie. 1-10-23-29-31 would be ABCCD. There are 56 in any pick 5/3x lottery. Develope pair charts for positions 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5.  Also First 3, Middle 3 Last 3. After you logged some data, you will see some suggestions. If you can get them, compare your selections with the selections the lottery produces when testing the machines. You wouldnt want toplay number combinations that have come up in the pretests and actual drawings.  Will provide more information, if you want.

Good luck

johnph77's avatar - avatar
        CA
        United States
        Member #2987
        December 10, 2003
        832 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2004, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

These U.S. games have 31/5 formats. Links on my site are as follows:

Minnesota Northstar Cash - http://www.johnph77.com/math/stlot.html#mnnc

New Mexico Roadrunner 5 - http://www.johnph77.com/math/stlot.html#nmrr5

Wisconsin Badger 5 - http://www.johnph77.com/math/stlot.html#wib5

gl

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

johnph77's avatar - avatar
          CA
          United States
          Member #2987
          December 10, 2003
          832 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2004, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

DreamLotto -

If you would be so kind as to send me like information on the India 31/5 game and/or any other information on the India lotteries I would be glad to run the data through my software and include that on that site - thank you in advance for doing so.

gl

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=