Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

honest lottery method

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 13 years ago by MikeK.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #2173
August 26, 2003
75 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2003, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Has anyone ever bought and used the honest lotto method with success or not.

http://www.honestlotto.com

If so could you please explain the method to me?  Privately if you preferr.  This help would be greatly appreciated.  Anything shared with me will remain in strict confidence if thats your preferrence.

Just  blinking

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2003, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Do a search on Lottery Post Ants for Ken Silver.  There have responses to this system.

I am no expert but I believe it is not worth the money as he makes more money on his referral system than on his actual system.  For each referral, he gives you some cash (minimal). 

As explained in this forum and others there is no system that can beat the lottery as yet.  Some day, maybe.  You may come up with 3 or 4 numbers from a system but that hardly pays the rent. 

I believe Mr. Silver has changed the name of his old system to "Honest Lotto"....good marketing move.  Heck when we hear the word "honest" we think heck this can't be bad................lol.........like when I hear the words "trust me"........a clear signal to me to not trust.  Honesty is telling the truth about something and trust is earned not said. Also the word "basically" is a trigger to me...I hate the word.....it means you scoot around the truth to me.

Let me say this, Ants.  My opinion is no different than any other.  So if you feel you really like this system go for it.  I just think it is a waste of your money.

Sandy

United Kingdom
      Member #2173
      August 26, 2003
      75 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2003, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the advice Sandy K.  Really appreciated it.  How about I make one prediction for you for a pick 6 lotto of your choice.  Anything except PB and MM though.

Just  blinking

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2003, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I have this System bought in 2000

United Kingdom
          Member #2173
          August 26, 2003
          75 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2003, 9:38 am - IP Logged

pick 4 master

Did you have any success with it?  Even if you didn't would you be willing to share your experience from it and how it actually works? Here or privately.

Just  blinking

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2003, 9:38 am - IP Logged

It's not as good as he claims and requires too many combinations in order to get good results it basically uses a grouping method to arrange the numbers together from a profile number chart.It's nothing innovative in fact Steve Players systems are way better than this.Having said that I still believe it has potential if you modify the way the numbers are selected.The only reason I bought it was because I planned on making changes to it and it was only $35 compared to what I spend on Steve Player stuff it was a bargain.

United Kingdom
              Member #2173
              August 26, 2003
              75 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2003, 9:41 am - IP Logged

I heard great stuff about Steve Player but I never got to check him out. 

Just  blinking

United States
                Member #1759
                June 29, 2003
                1156 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2003, 9:43 am - IP Logged

I never got around to using it but I have a lot of stuff I bought for ideas and modification that I haven't had time to work on.Anyway if your not experienced with modifying Lottery systems I wouldn't buy it.And if you were to use it as instructed it would take awhile to get any siginificant hits your required to spend $60 or more in order for the system to trap any numbers and even then you may only get 3 or 4 numbers.People that have hit more than 4 numbers spent anywhere from $60-$120 but results will vary you may only get 3 or 4 numbers spending that much or none at all.

United Kingdom
                  Member #2173
                  August 26, 2003
                  75 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2003, 9:46 am - IP Logged

I dont think I could purchase any of these systems, maybe if I lived in the U.S. where most of these systems are formulated.

Just  blinking

United States
                    Member #1759
                    June 29, 2003
                    1156 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2003, 9:48 am - IP Logged

What do you use to play U.K Lottery?

United Kingdom
                      Member #2173
                      August 26, 2003
                      75 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2003, 9:59 am - IP Logged

I usually dont bother with the UK lotto.  But I do like to do tests on different U.S lottos.  What I'm doing is building a portfolio of different lottery methods until I have a better grasp of the lottery, then I will start playing them.  Maybe someday I will use all this knowlege to formulate one super guaranteed system.

Just  blinking

Belgium
                        Member #2220
                        September 2, 2003
                        553 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2003, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I bought this system about a year ago.

My conclusion is that it does exactly nothing.

They should call it the "not so honest lotto system"

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3103 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2003, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

If you tested the 120 or so lines it makes in a wheel tester you would find you had about 90% coverage of 3if6 hence you would win 8 or 9 times out of 10 as advertised.  BobP

Belgium
                            Member #2220
                            September 2, 2003
                            553 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2003, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

I have set up an automated test in excell on the past 4 years of the Belgian lotto with this system, and it lost money big time.

Sorry, but in my opinion it can not work.

Every single combination played with nomatter what combinatorial system will have the same chance of hitting as any other random single combination. This is a mathematical fact.

There are only two surefire ways to win more.

Either predict the correct numbers, or play more tickets.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3103 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2003, 9:46 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by Guru on December 21, 2003

I have set up an automated test in excell on the past 4 years of the Belgian lotto with this system, and it lost money big time.

Sorry, but in my opinion it can not work.

Every single combination played with nomatter what combinatorial system will have the same chance of hitting as any other random single combination. This is a mathematical fact.

There are only two surefire ways to win more.

Either predict the correct numbers, or play more tickets.

Guru: The Honest Lotto System is advertised, "Want to win the lottery 8 or 9 times out of 10?"  Nothing about making a profit or breaking even or what is meant by a win. 

The system will do as advertised for three concurrent reasons. 

1: If you take the 120 lines the system causes you to make up, you are playing more then double the number of lines the lottery odds claim you need to win a prize. 

2: Any collection of lines played together forms a open cover wheel design whether generated randomly or by Iliya Bluskov and can be entered in a wheel tester to determine it's quality of coverage. 

3: A win is 3#'s correct on one line.

I have entered a number of these Honest Lotto System sets and have found 3 if 6 coverage in the 90%+ range for playing ALL the numbers.  So you're  buying 120 combinations to win $5 to $10 every 8 to 9 out of 10 draws in the hope of getting lucky.    This can be good for clubs and pools were the subscribers take these small wins as a sign the scheme is doing something right. ;-)

Anyone can take a free copy of CoverMaster and set it to Pool-49, Pick-6,
                              Match-3, Hits-6 and Generate using Timed Random Search and will hit 90% coverage in roughly 100 lines, more or less for other size games.  There is nothing special about this and you will lose big time buying 100 lines to win a 3# prize, but you are winning "something" this way 8 or 9 times out of 10.  Get enough people doing it and someone will win a bigger prize to cheer about.

The current record of 100% guaranteeing a 3# prize in 6/49 takes a 163 line wheel.  Unfortunately this particular wheel makes a jackpot virtually impossible being split into 3if3 and 3if4 independent sections equalling 3if6 overall, so it doesn't get a lot of play.

BobP