Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottosync numbers for super 7

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 13 years ago by vick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2735
November 9, 2003
123 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2003, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

here are the winning set for the friday dec 26th canada 7/47 draw  generated using lottosyncheronizer 18-22-25-27-28-29-30-35-41-47 

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
    Member #1687
    June 16, 2003
    1047 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2003, 9:54 am - IP Logged

underdog,:

many have asked u for feeedback on sync. yes u do post numbers, but what is the final , the tickets you play, and have u won???  we would all be happy for u, but to just see ur posts of numbers, and not know the final results of plays ect, is useless to us without sync, to  evaluate its performances.

intercepter/ posted his ticket he won on, can u  do the same?

just wondering 

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

Canada
      Member #2735
      November 9, 2003
      123 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2003, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

you can pretty much guess at how much i get in return the set posted is always my final set and as for tickets i always use no less than a 3 if 3 wheel so in conclusion if you dont see 3 or more winning numbers in my set then i have won nothing i hope this answers your question!!!

United States
        Member #1687
        June 16, 2003
        1047 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2003, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

underdog:

thanks for ur reply, how many tickets must u use in a 3 if 3 wheel?

do u know why vick is winning,? same tools.same canada area.? is it vick plays keno only?

reason for my qquestion?

can you use sync  for mm.  or other us state games?, what if I bought it and my neighbor next door bought it would the numbers be the same.being you have it and expericing how it works,why in the world would u use it for your local game only, and not try for the big one?  plum posted some numbers, but also says she cant get a win yet like vick. cant figure out why 1 gets wins and another dont.          maybe vick should post before because ur both in canada and can use the info there.. sure hope u answer/crack the mysterys of whys.

good green bucks  to you

Canada
          Member #2859
          November 23, 2003
          463 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2003, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

i also play the 649's, i don't know if underdog plays the bc keno lotto, but it's a 5 min keno and would be hard to input numbers. I like playing 3 to 6 keno sets per day...you have to play to win and the more you play the more chances. Goodluck

and the lotto synch numbers are different, i can see that mine and underdog's are nearly all different with the exact same samples and canada 649 draws used, only 1 or 2 of the numbers are the same usually ! that's why i like playing mulitple sets time & money being the constrants.

United States
            Member #1687
            June 16, 2003
            1047 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2003, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

vick    that was great of u to answer some of syncs predicts.

but why is it of u are both useing same data/same samples ext?  why are they dif.?

also if you are playing a keno  every 5 min  like so, how can u input the numbers so fast?

Is that a canada state game?  reaso for question/ I am close to w va who has a state keno game 80 numbers.  ok  but yes its every 5 min  so what data do u put in  as u said u play every day??  how long does it take sync to get ur numbers/  I really am interested. I once had a keno pencil program that got the data for 20 numbers, then play 10  games. not too correct and very time consuming.,needless to say few small wins.

maybe u got something useing it for keno  wonder if underdog tried keno and if the 2 of u are getting th same numbers.  if not  why, sound like u and underdog have compared results,to see only 1 or 2 numbers matching each other. this is mind intreiging to sa the least..  vick would appreciate any of the answers above.    thanks    and I wish u luck in the big one.

Canada
              Member #2859
              November 23, 2003
              463 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2003, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

lucky my keno [our province of ontario] is just 1 draw per day, underdog's [province of bc] is every 5 min, i wouldn't know what to inout in a 5min keno, there's too many numbers ))

it takes synch about 1 to 6 hours to predict 1 set of 10 keno numbers, it takes MUCH longer than a 49 ball game because it uses 60 balls in the program

i don't know exactly why we get different results for 649, ask Guru?